Prologue: A Visit

Three days after the Krang's defect

The rain pours down hard on a sealed window, a man's reflection is even on the clear glass as he writes down in his notebook. He was listening to the sound of the rain hitting his window, taking some glances outside, looking at the city turning dark and gloomy, all is quiet for only the night. After the horrible gruesome event took place.

It had only been three days since the Krang Invasion, and the city is working to rebuild itself from the damage they have caused, the tall building is covered by the pink tentacles with broken windows, crumped parts lay on the ground, and small houses have been smashed to pieces, the road has been broken and the once Metro Tower is ruined. No one saw who managed to stop the Krang and ruined the huge device from the sky, but at least they will be back to their normal loves.

Some will, only time will tell. He looks up from his notebook and sees his reflection from the wet window, his pale skin hues from the light of his blue lab lamp, his blonde hair and brown hair, some wrinkles show his age. He is dressed in a blouse with his two buttons undone and his sleeves roll up and stop between his elbow, black slack pants, and brown dress shoes. He let out a tired sigh, going back to his writing. In his notebook, are formulas and plans, along with a blueprint for a huge building. He rubs his face, feeling tired once more. He reaches to grab his cup filled with warm coffee, he brings it to his lips, and drinks the liquid as he can feel his body reacting to the caffeine. He let out a breathful sigh and return to his writing.

Suddenly, he hear the sound of his iPhone ringed. He stopped his writing, picked up the phone, answer it, and held it by his ears. "Eric Sacks." He responds. Then he groaned. "What do you want Rockwell?" He rubs between his eyebrows. His position straightens up. "What? Now?" He stands up. "Are you kidding me?" He grabs his glasses and put them on between the bridge of his nose. "Okay, I'm on my way. See you there." He hangs up.

Eric open the door to leave his room, as he walked down the hallway of what looked like a facility. He places his hand on the stair handle and steps down the stairs that lead to a deep stairway. The only sound he can hear is the construction workers putting up the rails and hammering and his footstep on the metal stairs. He pays no mind to it, only focusing on his way down to his location.

He reached the end, then he froze and spot his two workers talking to a tall man dressed in a long black trench coat, a white clean blouse with a black tie, black slack pants, and black dress shoes, his hair is slick back and black and he wore sunglasses when it's dark and barely dim lighted. There is something about this man that can strike fear in normal mortals, and yet mysterious too. His fellow workers look very nervous and seem like they are having trouble trying to keep him entertained and thinking of another conversation, he can't blame them when they are face to face with a powerful man.

So he make his way to the three while trying to look professional and smiled. He won't admit it but he felt nervous as well, but he kept a brave face. It's best to not show fear than to admit defeat and surrender.

But as soon as his presence can be known, the man turns his head and face him. The reflection of his glasses appear to Eric as he stopped before him. "Eric Sacks." The man spoke.

"Agent John Bishop." Eric nodded. "I was surprised to hear that you have decided to come here, right when we are about to start making progress."

"Yes, I can understand you are almost done with your whole lab." Bishop pointed out, scanning the area around them. "But I wanted to come and check, I am a curious man after all." His glasses seem to be aiming at Eric, he felt himself gulping in fear. Behind his glasses, his eyes locked on him.