Act one, Part Eleven: Ninja's Honor

Five Days later

Inside Leo's room, he is sitting on his bed, giving his katanas a polish not to let them rust. Only he is just polishing his one katana while his mind is thinking about Ginny. He let out a sad sigh; that hurtful look on her face hurt his heart.

It has been two months since the new turtles have been staying and two months since Ginny hasn't gotten over her depression. Everything they did to help her hasn't worked; not even trying to get her out of her room has seemed to motivate her. All she can think and focus on is the fact that her family can't see her again, and she won't see them again. Leo doesn't blame her; the thought of losing your family is the most hurtful experience that can happen to anyone.

While thinking about Ginny's pain, his mind returns to the Prison Dimension. He remembers the pain the Krang blew on him and getting tossed around like an unmovable doll. His grip on his katana handle tightened as his hands began to shake, and his eyes brought tears. He then started to breathe slowly, closed his eyes, and counted to ten each time he let out his breath. It was a technique their Yokai therapist taught them whenever he started focusing on that horrible experience. After releasing his breath and counting to ten, he stopped. Then he set his katana down and sighed.

Leo knocked on Ginny's door. He inhales in and out, calming himself down. "Ginny? Can I come in?" He asked her, hoping that she was alive and could hear through the door.

Then he heard a soft voice replying back. "Whatever..."

He grabs hold of the handle, opens it, and enters inside. He froze upon seeing Ginny in her current state. Her eyes are red and swollen from crying, her long blonde hair is messy and looks like it hasn't been washed in weeks, and she is lying on her stomach on her bed as she holds a pillow close to her. He sees the food that he left this morning is still sitting on her desk, seeing she didn't even eat it. He frowns sadly; seeing her like this is enough to make him feel bad that they can't help change them back.

He then sat on her bed next to Ginny as she lay still. After a moment of silence, Leo spoke to her. "Ginny, I am so sorry for what happened to you and how things are getting out of hand. I-I never meant for this to happen." He apologized to her. "I thought If we can get help from Draxum, we might take you back to the surface, and things would go back to normal." He sighed sadly. "But clearly I was wrong. I'm so sorry, Ginny."

He looks at Ginny. She didn't move from her position or turn her head towards him. Fresh tears fall from her eyes.

Leo frowned sadly; his eyes started getting teary. "I supposed you believed I don't know what it's like to be away from your family. But I do." He continued. "When I opened a portal, and my brothers didn't arrive with me, I was scared and worried. I thought pirates had taken them. And..." he paused, his hands shaken. "..when I was in that prison dimension, I thought I might never see them ever again."

Ginny moved her head up a bit and turned to face him; her eyes still had tears. "What do you mean?" She asked him, hearing that last part.

"A year ago, you remember the alien invasion?" He questions her about the Krang invasion. Ginny gave him a nod; she remembered it very well. He sighed and continued. "My brother, Raph, sacrificed himself to the Krang to save me. I was so scared; I was afraid they were going to hurt him. I risk my team to go and get him back, but to find he got possessed by the Krang." His voice cracked, remembering that horrible day. "We fought, and I was so scared to lose him. And when I was sure they were safe and away from the technodrome, I stayed behind to keep their leader, The Subprime Krang, in the prison dimension. I thought I couldn't make it.." his eyes let out tears, crying a bit and his body shaking. "Luckily, my brother managed to open a portal and got me out. Yet, every night, I get horrible nightmares of returning back to the prison dimension and getting beaten by the Subprime Krang. Being tortured and pulled apart...I couldn't sleep for a week." He then sobbed with his hand covering his eyes.