Welcome To Kirkwood.

*Miracle in MM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But its not fair !" I yelled out crying. My mom and dad just told me some of the worst news ever.

"I'm sorry hunny but I really think my boss was racist."

My dad, Jack Jackson is, well was one of the top lawyers at the law firm. He was so successful and his boss was jealous basically that a black man was making more money than him. He fired him today over the dumbest reason.

"We cannot afford to live in this mansion anymore sweetheart." I look at my mom in shock as my eyes well up with tears.

I nodded and went to my room to cry.

°

°

°

°
That was three days ago. Currently we are driving to our new home and I'm not excited at all. I left everybody that I have grown up with.

We pulled outa the next exit in the highway and immediately my nose turned up with a disgusted look. All around us was gangstas and drug dealers on the blocks, prostitutes walking around in almost nothing, broken beer bottles and old cigarettes all over the ground, and loud trap music playing from somebody's car.

As soon as we pulled into the road, people automatically started looking at our black 2015 Lamborghini Aventador. I mentally face palmed myself. You aren't supposed to be flashy in an area like this, unless you trying to get robbed.

"Really, Dad ?" I asked. "This of all places ?"

My mom and dad just kept quiet, as we drove up the driveway of our new residency.

It wasn't that bad of a size, I guess. Not big, not small. I step out the car and look around to see people still staring at us, trying to see who we are and what we bout.

A group of thugs across the street was looking me whistling and stuff, the one that caught my eye tho was this one light skin guy, with pink plump lips and a buncha tattoos. He smirked my way and I rolled my eyes, turning around and walking into this shit face of a house.

It was decorated nicely, causing me to regret what I just said about it. I saw a bit of our old furniture which wasn't bad. I went upstairs and saw my name on one of the room doors. Opening it, I am surprised to see my room looking like the one in the mansion.

I smiled a bit, but quickly frowned when I heard gunshots in the distance.

Ugh.

I go back downstairs and see my mom and dad talking quietly. I plop myself on the couch and cross my arms huffing.

"Hunny can you go get these things from the corner store down the street for me ?"

I look at my dad like he got two heads. Is he outa his gotdamn mind ?

"Really ? We already got people looking at us prolly planning their next robbery and junk." I think of the thugs and shit outside." And I'm not safe walking around with all these grown ass men -----"

"Miracle ! Watch yo damn mouth ! And you are gonna have to drop that dumb ass attitude you got I am not happy either but this is where we fucking stay now so suck it up and get the fuck over it."

Fuck is his problem ?

I shut up quickly and take the money and list outa his hands, walking out the door.

I look around and see rachet folks everywhere. I sigh and roll my eyes, walking faster down the concrete. I haven't really introduced myself yet. My name is Miracle Jackson and I am 17 years old. I am brown skinned, and perfectly thick with a lil waist and wide hips. My hair is 100% mines. I am a nice girl and basically grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth.

I am not snobby or boogie trust me. Its just when it comes to where we live now, I am not on these folks level.

As I walked, It seemed like every guy on the block had their eyes on me. I now regret wearing the grey long sleeve crop top and leggings to match (in MM). The females was mugging the shit outa me and I just ignore them.

I neared the corner store but was interrupted by somebody grabbing my hand gently pulling me back.

I see it was that light skinned guy again. I snatch my hands and look at him like he's a piece of dirt. Ion know where his hands has been the fuck.

"Don't touch me."

"Yeah whatever," he said. "What yo name iz shawty."

"It's: what is your name and that is none of your business."

They all crack up laughing at me and I get mad. Whats so funny ?

"Damn bitch you talk white ah hell." light skin said tears rolling down his face.

Not only did I get called outa my name, but I got made fun of for my educated way of speaking. What a shame.

"Fuck you."

And with that I walked into the store, permanent mug on my face.

AUGUST P.O.V

We watched her ass move as she stormed off into the store.

"Damn that bitch bad," I say lookin at my boys.

"Hell yeah, I'm tryna fuck," Jamaal said. I laugh and nod.

"Me too," I say cracking up. "We gone try to run a train on that hoe or what ?"

My boys nodded and I smiled. That lil white bitch don't know whats coming for her.

°°°°

A/N: Ahaaaa yall musta thought August was gone be the good guy ! Get ready for a change.

So my schedule will prolly just be weekly updates and if I'm feeling generous twice a week lol.

But yeeeeah, something's tellin me this story is just finna be soooo good .

*How ya'll like the first chaper ? It was almost 1000 wordsss jesus.

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤ .