Chapter 59- Labor Pains

Start from the beginning

I stood up, and calmed him down. He moved a bit."It's not working." He said before he placed his bowl down, and stood up.

He slowly waddles around a bit then he sighs in relief."Thank goodness, it wasn't real."

I walked over to him."But that's the fifth time this morning. I'm getting really concerned." I said gesturing towards his bump.

"Zayn they come and go, I'll be fine."

He sat back down on the couch and elevated his feet. I made my way into the kitchen and totally forgot about the omelets.

So I quickly made my way over to the stove and removed the food. Luckily, it wasn't damaged, but hopefully next time I would keep a better eye on what I'm cooking.

I moved the omelette onto a plate, and got a glass of water for Harry. I brought the food over to the boy.

I sat down on the couch, and put our drinks on the table."Thanks again Zayn."

"It's no problem, I'll do anything for my fiancé." I said before I took a bite of my omelet.

As we ate I hear my phone ring on the kitchen table. So I quickly get up, and go get my phone.

I picked it up, and noticed that it was a phone call from Mr Dixon.

"Hello."

"Hey Zayn Mr Dixon here. I just wanted to ask you if could please come early into work today?"

I furrowed my eyebrows."Umm...sure, what time do you want me to come in?" I asked.

"Could you come in now, if you don't mind?"

"Ok, I'm coming."

"Thanks."

We ended the conversation and I walked over to Harry.

"Baby I have to go into work early today, so I'm going to have to leave now." I told him.

"Aww...but I'm going to be so bored sitting here alone." I said sadly.

I patted his belly."I know, but you're not alone remember?"

He looked down at his nine months bump, and laughed a bit."Oh yeah."

"Ok maybe you can invite one of the boys over, mayor hey will keep you entertained for a few hours?" I suggested.

He nodded."Ok."

"Plus I don't want you being here alone either. Your due at any second, so if anything happens call me immediately." I explained.

"Yes Zayn I know, we have been through this before!" He said getting frustrated.

"Ok, Ok I won't bring it up again."

He smiles at bit and pulls me into a kiss."Alright then, I'll see you later."

I started to walk towards the the front door."Bye...wait!" I said before I turned back around and quickly ambled over to Harry.

I leaned down to level with his bump."I'll see you two later. Please stay in there until I get back." I whispered as I kissed his tummy.

"Ok Zayn I don't think they're going to kick in return. There's not enough room for them to kick anymore." Harry stated.

I laughed a little and stood up."Right...I forgot about that."

"Zayn you're going to be late remember?" He said as he shooed me away.

"Ok I see you soon!" I said before I exited our apartment and on my way to work.