Chapter 33- More Than This

Zayn's POV
It's been two weeks since the mishap between me and Harry, and the boy has been ignoring me ever since.

During class he won't speak to me, look at me, or even let me touch his tummy. He's really hurting inside, and I can't do anything about it.

I can't stand not talking to him. I miss him, but he think I cheated on him with my ex. I would do that, never in a million of years!

Ever since I haven't seen Perrie either. She's nothing but trouble. She calms she did me a favor, but actually she caused me a nightmare.

She ruined my relationship with him, and now I'm alone again.

I don't know what to do anymore.

Harry's POV
"So did you have a good weekend?" Louis asked as we sat down at our normal lunch table.

"Yeah it was a bit boring though."

"So what did you do?" He asks.

I sighed."Eat, sleep, study, watch TV, and read. So pretty much just the normal things." I said in a boring way.

"Oh very...interesting. Do you ever...."

I wasn't paying attention to him. I was too busy watching Zayn sit down at his old lunch table with Niall.

Zayn catches me staring at him and gives me a slight smile. He tells Niall something then he walks over towards me and Louis.

Once he gets to our table things are starting to feel even more awkward.
"Umm...hey Harry. How have you been lately?"

"Ok I guess."

He just hums and gazes at my stomach."How are the babies?"

"Their fine." I said.

He rubs the back of his neck nervously."Umm..ok I just wanted to check up on you. So I'll see you later I guess?" He exclaims.

I bit my bottom lip."Ugh...yeah sure."

Louis just sits there in fury. Zayn walks away, and turns towards me.

"He's been really down lately. He's missed practice for the past few days." Louis mentioned.

"Really? I don't see why. He's the one who cheated on me." I said.

Louis looks over at his table."Maybe Zayn didn't cheat on you."

I furrowed my eyebrows."What do you mean? I saw him kissing Perrie in the boys locker room."

He shakes his head."No something's not right with this picture. If he was cheating on you with Perrie he would have been hanging out with her." He says.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean anything."

He looks at me."But you saw how excited he was when you agreed to move in with him. He wants to be with you." Louis stated.

"I don't know Lou. Just like you said I can't trust him." I said totally doubting the situation.

He sighs."I know this is going to sound weird coming from me, but I kind of believe Zayn. But I might not be right either."

I huffed out and placed my hand on my stomach."I don't know anymore. I'm just going to focus on keeping the babies safe and healthy. It's not good for me to be stressed." I stated.

"Yeah it's not, and by the way don't you have an appointment today?" He asks.

I nodded."Yeah I'm kind of nervous about it. Dr Reeds said that he might be able to tell me the genders today!"