Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again

Harry's POV
"Did you do your history homework?" Louis asks as we walk into science class.

"Yeah."

"Could I...you know...copy it?" He asked nervously.

"Louis I didn't even come to school yesterday and I still did my homework!" I replied.

We sat down at our desk."I know, but I was out with Eleanor yesterday, and I totally forgot about it!"

"Please? Can I just copy a few answers?" He begged.

I sighed."Fine, but you owe me." I informed.

"Thanks! And what would you like me to do?"

I sighed and rubbed my hand over my forehead."Anything to get rid of this headache I'm having." I groaned.

"I have some painkillers in my locker. Would you like one of those?" He asked.

I shook my head."I don't know if I should take one. There's certain medications I can't take, I don't want to hurt them or take anything that's bad for their health." I replied.

He slightly pats his hand on my stomach."That's right you want to keep them healthy and strong."

I pushed his hands off."Louis can you please stop before someone notices?"

He looked at me confusedly."Harry no one will notice. Again you can't even tell your pregnant yet." He said.

I took out my books and placed them on our desk."Just wait a month or two, you'll see then."

He smiles."Alright...hey look who finally decided to come to class." Louis said before he gestured over to Zayn who just walked into the classroom.

Zayn looks over at us and starts walking towards our table in the back of the classroom."Great, now he's coming over here."I exclaimed.

He passes by a few girls in our class that are absolutely drooling over him, and he greets them back in return then he continues to amble towards us.

I pretend that I'm reading, but it doesn't help he's standing right in front of our table."Umm..hey Harry, see you came to school today."

"Yeah..I always come to school, but since I'm you know...preggo now, it looks like I'll be missing a few more days until this morning sickness is over." I said.

"Oh. By the way how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I have a headache, but that's all really."

"Do you need to go home? It's not good for you to out and about like this if you don't feel well." He exclaimed.

"Zayn I'm ok it's just a headache." I say as Louis looks at him in a confused expression.

He opens my notebook that was on our table and wrote his number down."If you start to feel bad just call me and I'll take you home." He explained.

"There's no need for that. I've been worse."

He bit his bottom lip."Sure?"

"Yes, this is just a headache. As long as I'm not vomiting and extremely nauseous I'm good."

"Are you..."

"He's fine! Now just go back to your little group. If he gets sick or anything I'll drive him back home." Louis says in frustration.

"But he's not the one that's going to be carrying around your children for 7 more months." Zayn snaps back.

"Ok. Ok, that's enough. So Zayn can you please leave now?" I asked politely.