Chapter 53- The Baby Shower

Zayn's POV
"Seriously Liam!" I said as him and Louis constantly threw paint at each other.

"Sorry mate." Liam apologized.

I looked around and found no site of Niall."Where's Niall!?" I asked.

Louis starts painting."He's in the kitchen eating."

I sighed and walked out of the nursery. I saw Niall eating a sandwich with a bag of chips next to him.

"Niall can you please help us? We're almost done."

He stops."I'll be there in a sec. Just let me finish my sandwich!" He says before he takes a bite out of half eaten sandwich.

I really needed him right now. So I decided to pleasure him."Niall if you put that sandwich down right now, I will take you to Nandos tomorrow!"

He completely froze."Are you serious?"

"Yes, I really need all the help I can get on the twins room." I exclaimed.

He nodded and placed his food down."Alright then!"

I just laughed a bit and he followed me into the nursery.

~
"Hey Gemma, thanks for coming!" I greeted as she walked into our apartment.

"You're welcome, I wouldn't have missed my own brother's baby shower." She says.

I smiled."So Harry's going to be home in about an hour and a half, so that gives us enough time to decorate."

She nodded."So where do I put the gifts?" She asked.

I grabbed the bags."I'll put them on the table for you. So could you help Doniya and Waliyha finish painting the banner?"

"Sure."

She walks over to my sisters, and I walked back into the nursery to help the boys.

The nursery was almost done. Now all we had to do was decorate the cribs, put a few sheets on, and lay out the carpet.

"Zayn what time does Harry get off of work again?" Louis asks.

"Umm...about 3:30." I responded.

He nodded."Oh ok."

Liam comes over and hands me a teddy bear."I never thought that you and Harry would be starting a family together."

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder."I have always dreamed of starting a family with Harry, but I never thought this early." I said.

"It was a bit of a sudden. We never actually thought that you would have gotten him pregnant." Niall stated.

I smiled."Yeah, that was the shocking part about it, but he means the world to me, and I would do anything for him." I exclaimed.

Just at that moment my sister Safaa ambled in with the house phone in her hand."It's mum, she needs to ask you something."

She handed the phone over and I put it near my ear."Hello."

"Hey Zayn, I need to ask you one quick question."

"Of course mum, what is it?" I asked.

"Do you want two separate cakes, or do you want one large cake with two different flavors?"

I had to think for a second.

"Umm...could you do one large cake, with chocolate and vanilla?" I suggested.

She hummed."Yes, and with pink and blue frosting?"

"Perfect."

"Alright then I'll see you in a bit, and Anne and Robin should be there soon with the food." She tells me.