Chapter 35- Flutters

Zayn's POV
Today class wasn't the best for me, but it wasn't the baddest either. It's been a week since most of the school found out Harry was pregnant. In his case most kids didn't know who he was, but then on my side everyone just knows that I knocked some boy in school, that was the bad part about being popular.

Perrie hasn't came near me since either, which I am incredibly happy about. She just walks right pass me with no hesitation. She thinks that the secret ruined my high school experience, but it didn't. People one day were gonna find out about it anyway, so thanks to her we don't have to worry about that anymore.

As I walk through the hallway kids would glance at me, or talk about me behind my back, but who cares? I just ignore them and keep on walking.

But there is just one person I still can't seem to ignore. My teammate Chris.

He's been trying to become team captain for about a year, and now since he found out that I'm dating a guy, and I apparently knocked him up he's trying to kick me off the team, claiming I'm a fag, or we're a freak couple, they don't deserve me on the team, and basically stuff like that. Other teammates are agreeing with him, but coach Henderson disagrees, and wants me to stay on the team.

But I am gonna prove to them that I'm just as good as they are.

As I walking through the halls I meet up with Chris again for the millionth time, and he's with Logan this time.

Great.

"Hey Zayn where are you going!?"

I sighed and slowly turned around."It's none of your business to know where I'm going." I snapped.

"Oh...well I bet you're going to that boyfriend of yours." He says.

Logan starts to laugh."Yeah how is he by the way? I'm sure he's having a time in class!"

I heated up."He's fine actually. I told him to ignore idiots like you." I snapped back.

Logan shuts up and Chris sticks up for him."Hey don't talk to him like that!?"

"Oh did I say something about your little boyfriend!?" I said.

Chris gets even more madder."I'm not gay unlike you, so he's my best friend and people don't talk to him like that."

"Right." Logan says, but I just ignore him.

Chris puts a piece of gum in his mouth."So I asked coach to kick you off the football team."

I smirked."And what did he say?" I asked.

He hesitated."He said he'll think about it." He said. I knew he was lying because he gets nervous when he talks.

"No he didn't. Stop lying dude you aren't helping yourself." I mentioned.

The two just stand there."Well he should. We don't need other schools to know that we have fags on our team." Chris added.

"Oh I'm the one who needs to be kicked off the team!? Chris you haven't scored once this season! Like what the fuck is going on with you!? Logan here has even played better this year. The whole football has scored this season, except for you!" I replied.

I can see the anger forming on Chris face."Ok who cares? I've been very stress for the past couple of months! I can't...you know what I'm done talking to you!" He said before he stormed off leaving me and Logan in confusion.

Well that was weird.

Harry's POV
"So how were your classes for you today?" Zayn asked as we walked to his car on our way home from school.