Chapter 37- Halfway There?

Zayn's POV
"Liam what do you mean by you saw Ed walking down the street with one of Keith's friends?" I asked in a shaky voice.

He stands up."He was walking with his friends. I think he's one of them now." He replies.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Are you sure? Maybe you have mistaken him for someone else."

He shook a his head."No this is Ed, trust me."

"Positive?"

"Yes." He said.

"Why would he be hanging out with them. He knows how much trouble they caused." I responded.

"Well I guess he doesn't care about that. He must apparently be friends with them now. He hasn't called us ever since he got suspended. Did we do something to make him upset?" Liam asked in confusion.

I shrugged."I don't think we did, he didn't seem mad at us the last time we saw him." I mentioned.

"Yeah he didn't. Maybe I was just over exaggerating things."

"Probably...." I phone beeped. So I picked it up, and it was a text message from Harry.

Hey Zayn could you come over soon? I want to show you something.

Sure I'll be over in a bit.

Thanks :)

I put my phone back in my pocket, and stood up."Alright Liam it's time for me to get going. Harry wants me to come over, so I'll see you later.

"Alright mate, see ya." He said before I walked out of his house, and I get into my car.

~
Ed's POV
"So when are you planning to leave the country?" I asked Keith.

He leaned back in his chair and placed his feet on top of the table."As soon as I blow this place up." He stated.

My eyes widen."Blow up!? You're actually gonna do that!?"

"Hell yeah. It's over for this joint."

"But why would you blow this place up? There's no point in that." I replied.

"Look around Ed, there's evidence everywhere. I have drugs, alcohol, money everywhere! I can't hide from the cops with all of this shit!"

I looked around."Yeah but you're gonna blow the money too?" I asked.

"Of course not! How stupid do you think I am!? I'm taking all of the precious money with me to the U.S., including my boys, and my girl. We'll start a new life there." He said.

"I don't think Perrie wants to move to the States. You're taking her away from her family and friends."

He poured a bit more alcohol into his glass."First of all, I'm sure her family will be fine with it, we'll just lie and say she's going to a university. Then secondly I'm sure her friends would understand." He exclaimed.

"What happens if she says no? What are you going to do then?" I asked.

He put his glass down."Then I'll move there anyway, and find me an American babe."

I bit my bottom lip."So you're saying that Perrie is not the one?"

He laughed a bit."Perrie's good for now. I never thought about marrying her, but I have to wait a couple of years. The reason I was so in love with her was because she thinks just like me. She does all my work for me, I respect her for that." He added.

"So I know this is a weird question to ask, but would you ever consider having a family with her if you two get married?" I questioned.

He shakes his head."I don't want kids at all. I don't have time for that." He said without a care in the world.