Chapter 14- Fading

Harry's POV
Here I am in the same position I have been in for almost 8 days now.

Kneeling down in front of the toilet has been a routine. And the bad thing about it is that it's not getting better.

I thought it was just maybe the flu, or either something I ate, but neither one of those seems to be the case.

Louis and Liam have been getting really concerned, and not to mention it in kinda getting worried myself.

Waking up in the middle of the night has been a constant routine also, because of these cramps right in my abdomen, which causes me to be extremely tired during school.

And unfortunately for me today is one of those days again, but at least today is Friday so I can just rest over the weekend.

~
Once morning hits it's time for to get ready for school.

I slowly get out of bed and wince at the pain in my lower back. Luckily I didn't wake up with the urge to throw up, but I still feel extremely tired, and fatigue.

I amble in to my bathroom and begin to take a hot soothing shower.

I stripped off my all my clothes and take a look at myself in the mirror. I haven't done any self harm to myself which I am very proud of.

Ever since that day Zayn hasn't came near me, or it might've because I have Louis around me almost hour.

As I continue to glimpse at my body I recognize that there's a tiny pudge in the middle of stomach. So I slightly rubbed over it, and I furrowed my eyebrows at how firm it was.

So I just over pass it and get on with what I was doing.

~
"Alright everyone settle down." Mr Higgins acquainted to the class.

The class settled down and all eyes were on Mr Higgins."Today I'm going to put you into partners, so you can work on an assignment that's half of your grade. I want a briefly written or typed 2 page essay on how the human body works, include all the facts you can and this will be due sometime next week before you all go on Christmas break. Am I understood?"

The class nods and Mr Higgins begins to call the partners out."Umm..David and Terra, Louis and Oscar..."

He continues to call the name then finally he call my name."Harry and Zayn..Katilyn and.."

My eyes widen and Louis gazes at me."Why would he do that?" He mouths.

I shrugged my shoulder and turned my attention to Zayn who is paying no attention to anything the teacher has said. He's just talking with some girls in the class who are absolutely drooling over everything he does.

And to add to that trouble I'm starting to feel bad again. I feel a bit lightheaded, tired, and my stomach is constantly turning in knots right now.

I just act like everything's fine, and walk over to Zayn's table. I passed by Louis and he taps my shoulder."If he does anything to you he's dead." He says in a threatening voice.

I nodded and sat down at the desk me and Zayn are sharing.

Mr Higgins stops at my desk."I'm only doing this to help, but I still have my eye on him ok."

"Ok."

He walked away and Zayn smiles."What's up curly?"

"Ugh..hey." I said in a nervous tone.

I feel the bile rising up my throat and I quickly get up and abandon me and Zayn's awkward soon to be conversation.

"Mr Higgins can I please be excused to the bathroom?"