Chapter 31- Midnight Love

Zayn's POV
"Finally it's Friday!" Louis said as we walked down the hall.

"I know right, I thought I was never gonna get out of that joint." I replied.

We ambled out of the school and into the student parking lot."So what are you going to do after school?"

"Umm...me and Liam we're going to hang out later on."

I nodded."Oh I was thinking that maybe we should all hangout together."

"Alright sure we'll do that then. I'll call Liam and tell him." He says.

"Ok see ya then." I said before he walked off and I strolled over to my car where Harry was waiting.

He looks up from his phone and smiled."Hey Zayn!" He said cheerfully.

Hugged him the place a kiss on his cheek."Hey baby."

I opened his door for him then I made my way to the drivers side and got in."Harry can I you a question?"

He puts on his seatbelt and looks up."Of course."

"I asked my mum if I could buy an apartment for us. But I don't want to do anything unless you don't want to. So do you want to move in together?"

"Sure." He said.

I smiled."Really? You're saying yes!"

"Yeah I been thinking about it, and I realized that I actually wanted to."

I grabbed his hand."Great!"

"So when are you planning to move?" He asked.

"Probably when schools over." I said.

He nods."Oh that's good, but I'll be much bigger by then." He exclaimed as he looked down at his bump.

I pulled his baggy sweater up and placed my hand on top of his tummy."I can't wait. You're gonna look so adorable with your huge baby bump."

He shakes his head."No I'm not. I'll look ridiculous, did you forget that I'm a pregnant boy."

"Don't say that. It's a miracle you are able to have babies. Not very many males get the opportunity." I said.

He smiles a bit."Yeah."

I put my keys in the ignition and start up my car."So do you want to go to my house this time?" I asked.

"Sure, do you want me to sleep over?"

I hesitated."Do you want to?"

"Sure, but I'll have to ask my mum first."

"Ok."

~
Harry's POV
"Are you sleepy yet? It's almost midnight and everyone has gone to bed." I asked as me and Zayn laid together on the couch in his house.

"No, what about you?"

I nuzzled into his chest."I'm nowhere close to sleepy, considering I did fall asleep during half the movie. By the way how was it?" I asked.

He smiled."It was actually pretty good."

I pouted."Aww..I can't believe I missed it!"

"It's alright I'll take you back tomorrow and we'll watch it alone together." He stated.

"Thanks you're the best Zayn." I said before I pecked him on the lips.

We pulled away then Zayn looks me directly in the eyes."Don't stop." He begged.

I start to kiss his temple and I unbuttoned his shirt."Wait let's take this upstairs." He breathes out.

I nodded and he pulled me upstairs and into his bedroom.

He took of my shirt and laid me on the bed. He starts to make tiny bite marks appear on my neck.

I moan in return and he gives it to me.

~
"YES ZAYN!"

"Do you like that!?" He asks as he starts to squeeze my bum.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we here someone walk in, his sister Doniya.

She stares at us in shock and Zayn gets underneath the sheets.""Doniya what are you doing here!?" He asks.

"Well mum said I could stay over for the weekend. So I was trying to get some sleep, but couldn't because...well you know why, so ugh...yeah I'm just gonna go back to bed now...so goodnight you two.

"Goodnight." Me and Zayn said in sync.

Zayn looks at me."Well that was... umm...awkward."

I nodded."Yeah."

___________________________
AN: So Harry said yes to moving in with Zayn!

Seems like Zayn and Harry are getting pretty serious.

But are there problems ahead?

Sorry this was a short chapter. I'll try to make the next ones better.

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️