Chapter 22- A New Start

Harry's POV
"Ugh Louis?"

"Yeah." He said as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

"Can I have a your strawberries you left on your plate?" I asked while drooling over the juicy red strawberries.

He furrowed his eyebrows."Umm.. Sure I guess, but I thought you weren't hungry."

"Well that was after I threw up. Now I'm starving!"

"Did you eat all of your food already?"

I nodded."Yeah like I said I was starving!

He hands me the strawberries."Alright here you go."

"Thanks Lou." I replied.

He smiles and pats my knee."No problem, but I think you're starting to crave certain foods."

"What!? No I'm not."

"Yes you are! Just last week I offered you strawberries and you turned them down. Now all of a sudden you can't get enough of them!" He exclaimed.

"Oh."

"It's normal though." Louis replied with a smile on his face.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna to get some more food out of the kitchen." I said before he nodded and I ambled into the kitchen.

I looked through the refrigerator and found a can of whipped cream, ice cream, and some more strawberries. Then I looked through the pantry and got out, peanut butter, sprinkles, and some chocolate chips.

I grabbed my bowl and poured everything in there. Louis walks into the kitchen and places his things in the sink. he watches me for a second then finally speaks."Wow that's a lot of ice cream."

I nodded." Yeah but I was...you know craving for it." I exclaimed.

He laughs a bit."Oh Harold."

Zayn's POV
"Hey Niall. Thanks for coming over." I greet as I let the blonde into my house.

"No problem, I was going to visit you today anyway. But why didn't you text or call me back yesterday? Were you sick or something?" He asks.

We sit down on the couch and Niall takes off his coat."I wasn't sick actually..."

"Were you skipping class with Perrie?"

I shook my head."I was with her, but it seems like we won't be seeing each other anymore." I said quietly.

He furrowed his eyebrows then makes an O shape with his mouth."Wait...you and Perrie broke up!?"

"Yeah she did it over text message, and it kinda hurt too. I'm usually the one that handles the break ups pretty well, but in my case its not."

He pushes me slightly."I'm sorry about that dude, but hey you're finally single again! What about we visit that nightclub a few minutes away from here and find you a new woman!" He says happily.

"Niall I'm bi. I like dudes too." I said calmly.

"Oh...you are?"

I nodded." Yeah."

"Ok then let's go find you a new girlfriend, or boyfriend then!"

I just chuckled and looked at my phone."Niall why are you so happy about this?"

"Ugh...well to be honest with you, I never actually really liked Perrie." he said nervously afraid of what I was going to do next.

"I know nobody really liked her, but she still meant the world to me."

"Yeah but she cheated on you!" Niall said.

I gazed at him in confusion and he bites his bottom lip."How did you know she cheated on me? I haven't even got to that part yet!"

"I knew for about 2 weeks now. I saw them walking through the shopping center the other day while he was buying her tons of clothes."

I frowned."Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well your actually not the type of person the exactly believes anyone." He mentioned.

I sighed and sat back."I'm such a damn idiot. I never listen to anyone! Like why am I so stubborn!" I said full of of frustration.

"Zayn what's up with you? You have never talked about yourself like that before."

I finally decided to tell him."Niall I knocked someone up." I said with my head in my hands.

He gasped."You did? Was it Perrie?"

"No...."

"Who else would it be then?" He asked extremely confused.

I grind my teeth together.
"Harry...Styles."

He blinks then a grin appears on his face."Bro you are hilarious! Like we all know you hate Harry Styles." He blurts out loudly laughing.

My face fills with anger and I reach my breaking point."Well if you're going to fucking joke around about this then you can get the hell out of my house!" I snapped.

He stands up and grabs his coat."Fine I'll just leave then." He said before he walked out and closed the door.

Now I know how Harry feels.

I sighed and laid down on the couch. I knew this was going to happen. Niall's so hard to talk to sometimes I just wish he was more like...Liam.

Wait Liam. I could call him. I know he probably doesn't want to talk to me anymore after that day. Liam was always by my side no matter what, and at this point I really needed him.

So I picked up my phone and dialed his number. Thankfully receiving an answer.

"Hello?"

~
"How have you been lately?" I asked Liam.

He shrugs his shoulders."Fine."

I inhaled a deep breath."I'm sorry Liam. I should have never treated him like that! I'm sorry for everything one done to you over the past 2 years. I really am."

He looks at me in shock then a smile appears on his face."Now that's what I've been waiting to hear." He replied.

"Really!?"

"Yep. That's all I wanted was an apology."

I grinned."You are such a good friend."

"Good, now why am I really over here?" He asks not even thanking me for calling him a good friend.

"I broke up with Per.."

"I know Sophia told me."

I nodded and let out a slight oh then I turn completely to face him."I believe Harry."

"You do!?" He asked.

"Yeah after he wrote me that letter, and I did a bit of research I finally decided that he wasn't lying." I exclaimed.

He wrapped his arm around my neck."Thank goodness you finally came through, I can't stand to see Harry so upset."

"I bet he hates me. I scared him to death didn't I?" I asked frowning.

"Mate you terrified him. But maybe if you show him the side of Zayn I'm talking to right now I'm sure he will forgive you." He said.

I bit my lip and smiled."Liam I have to tell you something."

"What is it mate?"

"I love Harry."

He smile and punches me slightly.

"Then make your move."

___________________________
AN: So Niall didn't believe Zayn.

But Zayn finally decided to talk to Liam and they made up.

Most of all Zayn told Liam he loves Harry!

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️