Milo sighs, "Nothing useful at all."  Barely audible he tells himself this closing the drawer.

Milo picks a couple up from the neatly stacked,  he wanted to read a couple, but he knew he probably didn't have that kind of time. Though when he looked at the dates, some were very recent and others were four to seven years old. Khalil couldn't have been nothing but a teenager receiving all these letters from fans.

Milo places the letters back into the stack. Turning his attention once again towards the pretty rose. White roses were a rare sight he wondered where Khalil could've obtained one.

Milo goes to lift the rose and his hand brushes against and uneven board. The board didn't line up with the rest of the drawers structure.  Milo places the rose on top of the dresser, lifting up the uneven board. Under it laid a yellow envelope, and a picture rested on top of it.

It was a picture of a male with green eyes and blond hair. To Milo the person was beautiful, he was clearly of Asian heritage, but he could of passed for Caucasian also.  

The setting of the picture was in a courtroom, the male had a blank expression dressed in an orange jumpsuit. The chains around his wrist looked heavy. Why would Khalil have something like this in his draw? Milo thought to himself.

Not only that as, Milo looks closely he  could've sworn it wasn't the first time he had seen a picture of this male in Khalil's home.

He places the picture on the floor by his leg, lifting the envelope, it was heavy clearly held a lot of papers. As Milo turns it around he reads the words on it.

The State of New York vs Lee Toya.

Before Milo could open the envelope he hears the water from the showers turn off. He hurries putting the items back in the drawer.

The picture that he took out laid rested on the floor as he doesn't notice scrambling too place the rest of the items in the draw. He places the rose back in the center turning it exactly as it was.

Hurrying to get up he grabs a magazine book off of the coffee table sitting in one of the bean bags.

Khalil let the hot water run down his body as he washed himself.  His eyes close as the water splashes onto his face. Once he feels as though the soap is washed off he turns off the shower.

Once the water goes off he hears shuffling in his bedroom, he brushes it off thinking Milo is struggling to find his clothes.

Stepping out  he grabs a towel, wrapping it around his waist. Taking another towel off the rack he works on drying his body and hair.

Walking out of the bathroom he sees Milo sitting on the bean bag reading a book.  His clothes neatly folded on the bed as he flips through pages of his book.

The only thing that confused Khalil was the book that Milo read was upside down, and it was a book on how to maintain fans.

"You should've just came and joined me in the showers," Khalil tells him as Milo looks up at him, blushing slightly. Milo's heart race, only calming once he realized Khalil didn't suspect anything. 

"I didn't want to intrude, maybe you needed some time to yourself." Milo tells him softly standing up and Khalil eyes him. He chuckles a bit, "It would've have been more soothing if you had join, and how are you reading that book upside down?" Milo gasps looking down at his book it was indeed upside down. Embarrassed he closes the book placing it on the coffee table.

"No wonder the words seemed weird," he laughs off the embarrassment a little grabbing his clothes as he speed walks passes him.

Khalil chuckles to himself and at the boy's embarrassment, listening to the bathroom's door close.