I got up to leave the tunnel when I heard screams of pain.

It was Bangchan. I ran out and made my way to the place they followed Han to.

When I got there, I was shocked to see Bangchan bleeding from his eyes and Yeonjun on the floor. Han was sitting on top of him, smoking a cigarette.

"Oh, hey!" Han said, trying to get to me in all the rain noise. "Have you come to die as well?"

I rushed towards him, and he really quickly grabbed my face, pushing me into the floor.

He then started kicking and stomping me and then I remembered something.

The rain.. the stomping sensation.. it all felt a bit too familiar as memories of me and my friends at my old school came flooding in.

My eyes widened as I rolled away from Han, standing up.

I felt stronger and more confident all of a sudden.

Han launched himself at me, and I dodged, landing an uppercut to his chin and booting him in the face.

He spat blood onto the floor before yelling out in anger.

I tripped him and put him in a chokehold as he slowly lost the ability to fight back.

I went to help Yeonjun and Bangchan up and soon after, we were making our way back to the car park.

Chaewon's POV
I comforted and calmed the girls when I felt a tapping on my shoulder.

It was Yeji.

I immediately stood up as she tried to swing at me. I moved back and countered with a kick to her stomach.

She was incredibly quick, and punched me in the throat and slammed me into the ground.

I rolled around, holding my hands to my neck in asphyxiation. Yeji was about to stomp me when Wonyoung bashed her in the back with her foot. Yeji responded with a flying kick, knocking Wonyoung out.

Yeji came back over to kick me while I was down, but one of the girls stopped her.

It was Cheolie's girlfriend. She locked herself onto Yeji's leg, not letting it go.

"Let go you little-!" Yeji yelled.

"No!! Chaewon is our friend, I'm not going to let you beat on her!" She said.

Yeji smacked her on the head a few times, but she wouldn't budge, plunging her teeth into Yeji's leg.

Yeji screamed and hit her, freeing her leg.

I stood back up and hit her across the face and jumped into her chest with my knee.

She lay flat on the floor before Y/n's girlfriend smacked her on the head with Yeji's umbrella.

The rest of the girls got up to help Cheolie's girlfriend, when I saw Y/n, Yeonjun and Bangchan walking back to us as I waved.

"Nice job!!" I said.

"Y/n totally saved us," Bangchan said.

"You beat Beomgyu, Felix and Han?" I applauded.

"I remember everything now!" Y/n said, " I regained all my memories!"

We were about to leave when Minji, the president of our year said "Wait, where's Cheol? He's taking quite a while,"

"Guys.. you don't think that Hyunjin might've beaten Cheol? He's pretty much invincible," Yeonjun said.

"Are you doubting Cheol?" Y/n said.

Cheol's POV
Hyunjin and I stood at our sides, completely drained of energy and panting heavily as the rain intensified in our silence, with blood dripping down our faces.

Hyunjin had one swollen eye closed from when I hit him before.

He then let out a roar before sprinting at me with everything he had, jumping up for a superman punch.

I blocked it and we both fell to the wet ground, groaning as we got up.

I got up first and kicked Hyunjin in the face while he was still on one knee.

He got up again slowly, and we both simultaneously yelled in agony as we ran towards each other.

He tried tackling me, and in my last efforts I flipped him onto his back like I had seen Bangchan do.

"Who knew I would lose to a feisty little shit like you," he said on the floor, laughing to himself as he coughed on his blood. "This isn't over,"

I let myself fall, elbowing him in the chest before I hit the ground.

I eventually got up and I realised that Hyunjin wasn't breathing anymore.

I lifted him onto my back and carried him back to the old car park.

Haerin's POV
I woke up with my friends surrounding me. I jolted up to see what was going on.

"Where's Cheolie?" I said.

"He's taking way too long, what if he lost?" Minji said.

"Hwang Hyunjin is practically inhuman," Yeonjun said.

"No," I spoke up. "Cheolie would never lose!"

"Let's check on him," Chaewon said.

"Wait, that's him!" Y/n yelled.

We turned to see Cheolie carrying Hyunjin on his back, they were both seriously hurt.

We ran over to him.

"I... won." He said in pure exhaustion.

"No way," Yeonjun said. "Cheol beat Hyunjin!"

Cheolie fell down to his knees and handed Hyunjin to us.

"I brought him because I thought he might die," He said.

I went to go help Cheolie up, pecking at his cheek.

"Give it up for Cheol everybody!" Hanni said as we cheered.

"Someone drop this rubbish off at the hospital," Yeonjun said. "Then we can go out and celebrate!!"

I held Cheolie up in my arms as we walked home to clean up.

"I love you Cheolie.." I said suddenly.

He looked up from the floor at me, "I love you too Haerin," he said as he smiled.

Seeing him smile was so precious and rare, it warmed my heart.

The rest of the walk home was shy and quiet, but full of silent happiness as we smiled to ourselves at what words we had just exchanged.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.