S1 Ch.15 "Honeymoon" 🍋

A/n: The first of many lemons of this fic enjoy.

When Y/n and Rias got home Grayfia was waiting for them in the bedroom.

Grayfia: Welcome home I believe it's time to pay up, Y/n~

Rias: I completely agree~

Y/n: Um, Rias, Grayfia what are you doing?

Both: It's time to have fun Y/n-kun~

Rias and Grayfia began to undress and when they were finished both were in alluring lingerie.

Grayfia: What do you...

Rias: ...Think of us now, Y/n-kun?

Y/n: ...You're both so... sexy.

Rias and Grayfia crawl towards Y/n and Rias begins to kiss him while Grayfia starts kissing his neck. The kiss between Rias and Y/n gets heated quickly as Y/n licks Rias' bottom lip for permission. Rias opens her mouth and the two begin fighting for dominance with Y/n winning in the end and exploring Rias' mouth. Y/n broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva between the two.

Y/n began taking off his shirt off as Grayfia grabbed his face and began to make out with him too. Rias got on her hands and knees and began to take off Y/n's pants and underwear. When she got it off she was surprised by the size of Y/n's girth. Rias began stroking his cock slowly getting a good feel of it making Y/n grunt into the kiss.

Y/n and Grayfia were battling for dominance with Grayfia winning as Rias was stroking his dick making it difficult for him so he decided to play dirty and grope one of Grayfia's breasts distracting her enough to win and explore her mouth. Rias then stopped and decided to use her mouth instead making Y/n break the kiss with Grayfia.

Y/n: R-Rias!

Grayfia: Don't worry about her take care of me~

Grayfia took off her bra gaining Y/n's attention. Y/n took one of breasts and began to suck on it causing Grayfia to moan lightly.