Ch. 8 Rias' Date

A/n: Here's chapter eight enjoy.

After the fallen angel Donaseek was dealt with by Issei with the help of Kurama's chakra Y/n prepares to take Rias on a date.

Y/n's House
Y/n's Pov

After I finished taking my shower I get changed into something nice.

Y/n: Y/n you are one dashing young man

Kurama: Try not to get ahead of yourself kid.

Y/n: I won't don't worry.

Kurama: All that's left is to wait for that Gremory girl.

Y/n: Yeah.

After thirty minutes Rias appeared in Y/n's home in a more casual outfit than her school uniform.

Rias: I'm ready for our date Y/n-kun.

Y/n: Wow, you look pretty Rias.

Rias: *blushing lightly* Thank you Y/n-kun

We then left my house and went into town going to a restaurant for dinner.

Time Skip
Restaurant
3rd Pov

When they got inside the restaurant they waited for a waiter to get them a table. Eventually a waiter showed up and took them to a table in the back where they can eat in private.

Y/n: So how are you enjoying this date so far?

Rias: It's rather nice but being with you is always enjoyable.

The waiter returned to get them drinks.

Waiter: What would you like to drink ma'am?

Rias: I would like sake please.

Waiter: Okay and you sir?

Y/n: I'll have the same.

Waiter: Alright I'll be back with your drinks shortly.

The waiter left the couple to get their drinks. The two looked through the menu looking for something that appeals to them. Eventually the waiter returned with a bottle of sake and two bowls.

Waiter: What would you like to eat ma'am.

Rias: I would like sushi rolls please.

Waiter: Alright, and you sir?

Y/n: A large bowl of pork ramen please.

Waiter: Okay I'll be back with your orders in a few.

The two poured themselves sake into their cups especially Y/n who has experience drinking with Tsunade. Y/n would tell Rias stories of how Tsunade would drink a lot whenever she had sake. After a little while longer the waiter returned with their orders. The two would enjoy their food especially Y/n since he missed eating fresh ramen even though Ichiraku Ramen was better. After they finished eating they paid their meals and left the restaurant.

Y/n: So where do you feel like going next?

Rias: How about we go home and snuggle up together?

Y/n: Sounds like a plan.

The two then make there way to Y/n's house.

Time Skip
Y/n's House
3rd Pov

The two made it to Y/n's house and went inside making their way to Y/n's bedroom. When they got there Y/n went to the bathroom to change into his pajamas. He got out shortly after with Rias waiting for him in bed naked. Y/n got on the bed and layed next Rias holding her. The two stared at each before their faces started getting closer and closer. Eventually their lips met and it started slow and tender. Rias wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck and Y/n wrapped his arms around her waist. The kiss slowly started getting more and more heated. Y/n licked Rias' bottom lip asking for permission and she opened her mouth giving Y/n access and both began to fight for dominance. The fought for a while saliva leaking from their mouths with Y/n winning in the end. Y/n began to explore his territory causing Rias to moan in the kiss. The two broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva between them both breathless and panting. Y/n decided to do something unexpected and started to kiss Rias' neck causing her to gasp.

Rias: Y/n-kun *moan* what are you doing?

Y/n: I'm leaving my mark for everyone to see.

Y/n eventually found Rias' weak spot and began to suck on it causing Rias to moan louder.

Y/n: Don't be so loud Rias-chan Asia is sleeping next door.

Rias: Then it's a good thing I put up a barrier so we can be as loud as we want.

Y/n then continued to suck on Rias' neck until he left his mark then Rias decided to turn the tables.

Rias: Since you left your mark I think it's only fair I do the same to you.

Rias then began to suck on Y/n's neck but Y/n wasn't even effected and let Rias mark him. Eventually Rias stopped after leaving her mark.

Y/n: Now that we've marked each other I think we should get some sleep.

Rias: Agreed.

Y/n went into his bathroom and changed into his pajamas while Rias stripped naked before going under the covers. Y/n left the bathroom shortly after and got into bed with Rias.

Y/n: Goodnight Rias.

Rias: Goodnight Y/n.

The both of them held each other and went to sleep.