S1 Ch.14 Jinchuriki Vs. Phoenix

A/n: Here's chapter fourteen guy's enjoy.

After the rating game with Riser, Issei was bedridden from his battle with Riser while using his Over Booster which is his incomplete Balance Breaker. Asia had stayed behind to take care of him while the others are in the underworld attending the wedding party. Y/n was with Asia angry at himself that all the training he helped the others with was for nothing.

Y/n: I should've trained you all better maybe then you could've won.

Asia: This isn't your fault Y/n we were the ones to make the mistake of overestimating our abilities against Riser.

Y/n: I know but if only we could've had more time you definetly would have won then.

???: Perhaps but now is not the time to be blaming yourself.

Y/n: Grayfia is that you?!

Grayfia: It's good to see you too, Y/n, but now is not the time to catch up

Y/n: You're right, so what are you doing here?

Grayfia: My master, Sirzechs sent a message for you, "If you want to save my sister then you better be ready to fight."

Y/n: I would love to go but I don't have a way to the underworld.

Grayfia: That's why I brought this.

Grayfia gave Y/n a pamphet that had the Gremory symbol on it.

Grayfia: With that you'll be able to teleport to the underworld and save Rias.

Y/n: I don't know what to say.

Grayfia: *giggles* You can "thank me" another time now go.

Y/n: Right, thank you for this Grayfia I really appreciate it.

Grayfia: No problem now go. Until next time, Choo~ *giggles* *teleports*

Asia: Are you leaving?

Y/n: Yeah, I am.

Asia: Please, save Buchou!

Y/n: I will.

Asia then kisses Y/n on the cheek surprising him and leaving Asia embarassed.

Asia: *blushing hard* F-F-For good luck.

Y/n: Thanks Asia but you should save it for Issei who'll need it more than me.

Asia: Right.

Y/n then places the pamphet on the ground and a magical circle appears he then steps into it and gets teleported straight to entrance of Phoenix Mansion.

Y/n: Time to kick ass and save Rias.

Time Skip
Dressing Room
Rias' Pov