S1 Ch.3 Date with a Fallen

A/n: Hey guys here's the 3rd chapter of Jinchuriki in Kuoh. Enjoy.

Mt. Myoboku
3rd Pov

Many hours have passed with Koneko meditating and trying to gather nature energy with the toad oil. During that time Koneko has been wacked many times to prevent her from transforming into a toad. After a while she was able to use the imperfect version of Senjutsu mode.

Koneko: *gathers nature energy then opens eyes*

(A/n: It's Koneko instead of Naruto)

Y/n: Good job Koneko you unlocked the incomplete version of Senjutsu mode.

Koneko: Incomplete version?

Y/n: Yeah, once you truly become one with nature then you will have the completed version which has the rings around your eyes.

Koneko: Right.

Y/n: Now try to lift that toad statue and your training for tonight will be complete.

Koneko: Hai.

Koneko then tries to lift up the statue. She lifts it up with a little bit of difficulty.

Rias: Good job Koneko I'm very proud of you.

Y/n: I agree with Rias since you were able to go into Senjutsu mode with toad oil in one night.

Y/n: Now it's time to head back to Kuoh and get some rest.

Koneko: Hai Sensei.

Rias: I'm ready to leave whenever you are Y/n-kun.

Y/n: Alright, Summoning Jutsu!

Time Skip
Y/n's House
Y/n's Pov

Once I brought us back Koneko immediately got her stuff and went to sleep in my spare bedroom while Rias and I went to bed in my bedroom.

Rias: I really appreciate you for taking the time to train Koneko it means a lot.

Y/n: No problem besides I was planning on training her to use Senjutsu.

Rias: You really know just what to say to make me happy. Maybe I should reward you ~

Y/n: You don't have to Rias really I don't mind.

Rias: Chu~ (kisses Y/n's cheek) Good night Y/n-kun~ (cuddles Y/n's chest)

Y/n: Night Rias. (Goes to sleep)

Next Morning
Rias' Pov

The next morning I woke up first and smiled when I saw the smiling face of Y/n. I giggled a bit and kissed him on his left side of his lips and cheek and blushed afterwards.