S1 Ch.2 New School

A/n: Well guys here's the second chapter enjoy.

Next Morning
Y/n's Bedroom
Y/n's Pov

The next morning I woke and tried to get up but felt a weight on top of me. I took the blanket off and found a naked Rias on top of me. I decided to put the blanket back on and laid there embarrassed until she woke up.

Rias: Did you enjoy sleeping with with me Y/n-kun~

Y/n: I... I... uh.

Rias: What's wrong Y/n-kun do you want to get a better view~

Y/n: Are you serious you should save your self for your boyfriend or husband!

Rias: I didn't know you cared but that's what makes you special.

As she said that she got up and put her panties back on and asked me to clip her bra. At that moment I knew I truly wanted to get closer to her. After we got dressed I made us breakfast which consists of bacon and eggs while Rias decided to make us some tea.

Rias: You're a very good cook Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks you make good tea.

The both of us continued to eat in a comfortable silence. After breakfast Rias asked me if I wanted to sign up to Kuoh and I told her I was already registered and that I needed my schedule and uniform. So we decided to head to the school to get my schedule and uniform.

Time Skip
Kuoh Academy
3rd Pov

We made it to school shortly and went straight to the student council office. Once we got there Rias knocked on the door and received a come in.

???: Why are you here during the weekend Rias not that I mind?

Rias: I came here to get this guy his schedule.

???: Name please.

Y/n: My name is Y/n Uzumaki nice to meet you Ms. President.

Sona: Nice to meet you too Y/n I'm Sona Shitori the student council president and here is your schedule.