S1 Ch. 12 Training Pt. 2

A/n: Here's the second part of the training Arc guy's enjoy.

In the late morning on Mt. Myoboku Y/n and Issei were in the forest so that he can teach Issei his secret jutsu.

Y/n: Alright Issei are you ready?

Issei: Yeah, I'm more than ready!

Y/n: Alright here goes...

Issei: *passes out*

Y/n: Thought that would happen.

Y/n grabbed Issei and took him to the closest lake and threw him in it.

Y/n: So are you ready to continue your training now Issei?

Issei: Why the hell did you throw me into a lake?!

Y/n: Dry off and we'll continue your training.

Time Skip
Forest
Sasuke's Pov

On the first day of training with Kiba and AkenoI attack me to see what I have to work with. Now that I know what they can do I started making plans for his training to increase their strength, speed, and stamina. From what I know of his abilities he can make any type of sword so I decided to focus on teaching him to use those abilities to boost not just his speed but his strength as well. While with Akeno she has lightning so I'll have her learn Raiten: Shiden, Kirin, and maybe Lightning Release Armor.

Sasuke: Alright you two time to train.

Kiba: What exactly are we going to be doing Sensei?

Sasuke: You're going to be chanelling your elemental powers to boost your self for as long as you can.

Kiba: Alright.

Sasuke: Akeno, I'll be teaching you an S level jutsu that will help you in battle.

Akeno: Alright.

Sasuke: Watch me carefully.

Akeno: Alright.

My hand gets coated in purple lightning and I shoot a bolder disintegrating it easily.

Akeno: What was that?

Sasuke: That was Raiten: Shiden a jutsu created by my Sensei to replace Raikiri.

Akeno: So purple lightning huh? That's so cool.

Sasuke: Now I want you try it yourself.

Akeno: Alright.

Akeno changes lightning in her hand but this time she tries using chakra instead of magic. It took a bit but she finally cloaked her hand.

Akeno: I did it!

Sasuke: Now shoot that bolder over there.

Akeno: Alright.

Akeno then fires the Raiten: Shiden at the bolder only for it just to crack.

Akeno: Aw!

Sasuke: Don't beat yourself up about it this jutsu takes a while to learn.

Akeno: I'll try it again.

Sasuke: I'll go check on Kiba you keep on practicing.

I then left Akeno to check on Kiba and see how he's doing.