S1 Ch.10 Phoenix

A/n: Here's chapter ten guys enjoy.

Deep in Issei's subconscious Issei is standing in a church with his friends Matsuda and Motohama crying about him getting married and his parents crying about finally getting grandchildren to spoil.

Friends: I can't believe Issei is getting!

Parents: We're so proud of you Issei!

Issei: But who am I getting married to?

Mittelt: No more perving on other girls Issei.

Issei: No fucking way!

Issei began thinking of how he got engaged to her and then began thinking if he's getting married to Millett then he can start baby making that same night.

Priest: You may kiss the bride.

Millett turned towards Issei leaning in to kiss him and Issei began to lean in and when they were millimeters apart the dream ended and a voice began speaking to him.

???: About time your wet dream ended you pervert.

Issei: What the who's there?

???: You know who I am.

Issei: Okay voice in my head what are you doing?

???: I'm merely saying hello to my partner I'll be fighting along side with.

Issei: Wait you're... ?

Ddraig: Yes I am the Red Dragon Emperor, Ddraig.

The Boosted Gear then appeared on Issei's hand causing him extreme pain when he woke up

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The Boosted Gear then appeared on Issei's hand causing him extreme pain when he woke up.

Issei: Ddraig huh?

Time Skip
Next Morning
Kuoh Academy
3rd Pov

The next morning during class Issei could be seen yawning because of how tired he is. Asia noticed but decided not to ask while Issei's friends began asking him what's. But before he knew it the teacher announced that there would be a new student in class. And who would that be? It was non other than the fallen angel Mittelt.

Mittelt: Hi everybody my name is Mittelt I hope we can all be friends.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.