S1 Ch. 9 Familiar Forest

A/n: Here's chapter nine guys enjoy.

The next morning Y/n and Rias woke up with both holding each other.

Rias: Goodmorning Y/n-kun.

Y/n: *yawns* Morning Rias-chan.

Y/n: I should get going so I can start on Issei's training.

Rias: Alright then I'll go and check on Asia.

Y/n got changed into his ninja gear and left for Issei's house.

Time Skip Issei's House 3rd Pov

Time Skip
Issei's House
3rd Pov

Y/n left his house and used the flying raijin jutsu to teleport to Issei's house. When he got there he went up to Issei who's still asleep with magazines all over his bed. Y/n then decided to wake Issei up with a punch powered by Kurama which wakes him up immediately.

Issei: What the hell!

Y/n: Time to train now Issei so try not to wake up your parents.

Issei: Then why did you wake me up with a punch?!

Y/n: For falling asleep with all these magazines now get dressed I'll be waiting for you outside.

After that Y/n opened Issei's window and jumped out with Rias waiting outside.

Rias: So how did it go?

Y/n: It all went according to plan.

Issei came out after a couple minutes with his track suite on.

Issei: Alright I'm out what are we starting with right now.

Y/n: For your first lesson you will start by running around the town of Kuoh and then you will do 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups and after all that we'll start with your combat training.

Issei: Are you serious I'll die before I finish all of that.

Y/n: Then you better get started Issei.

Issei then started his run Y/n followed behind him to make sure he doesn't stop to take a break. After a long while Issei finished his run and was forced to start his push-ups at the ORC backyard.

Time Skip
ORC
3rd Pov

Y/n: Come on Issei is that the best you got?

Issei: *huff* *huff* I can't *huff* do anymore!

Y/n: Alright let's take five and then we'll return to continue your training.

Issei took full advantage and went to Rias to get water to try and cool him down. After that Asia came running with a basket but ended up tripping on herself. After helping Asia get up Issei was given tea to help refresh him. Issei then returned to his training after finishing his tea.