S1 Ch.4 Issei Vs. Donaseek

A/n: Here is the long awaited fourth chapter sorry it took so long I had to rewrite this chapter which was like 70% done which sucks but it's whatever. Enjoy.

ORC
3rd Pov

After his date with Raynare ended Y/n immediately went back to the clubhouse to report to Rias of the info that Raynare told him.

Rias: So what you're telling me is Raynare and her friends are being ordered by the fallen angel Donaseek.

Y/n: Yeah and a nun named Asia is also heading to Kuoh but Donaseek plans on taking her sacred gear whatever it is.

Rias: Hm, is that all the info you got Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah that's all she told me.

Rias: Thank you Y/n-kun.

Y/n: No problem.

Rias: Anyways Issei I want you to take one of Koneko's pacts.

Koneko: *emotionless* Please senpai?

Issei: Sure but how do I get there and what do I have to do?

Rias: Akeno.

Akeno: To get to your client you have to travel with a magical circle.

Rias: But before that raise your right hand up.

Issei: Okay.

Rias then places her crest on Issei's right hand.

Rias: It's my family's crest so you don't get identified as a stray.

Issei: Thanks Buchou I'm ready Akeno.

Akeno then makes a magic circle for Issei to teleport to his client.

Rias: Just step inside and you'll be teleported there almost instantly.

Issei: Thanks Buchou I'll see you when I get back.

Issei then steps into the magical circle but before he could teleport the magic circle disappeared.

Issei: What happened?

Rias: Oh dear.

Y/n: *Laughing his ass off* You can't even teleport using a magical circle! *Continues to laugh*

Issei: Shut up! Buchou is there another way for me to get to my client?

Rias: There is.

Issei: What is it?

Time Skip
Near Client's House
Issei's Pov

I'm on my way to my client's house on the most humiliating way possible...

Issei: I can't believe I have to ride a bicycle to get there while carrying one of Y/n's kunai!

Flash Back

Issei: What's this for?

Y/n: Just in case you run into trouble. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble without backup.

Present

Once I got to my client I found out that he was just an Otaku and a fellow fan of Dragon Boy Z. We talked for an hour before I left. After I left I got on the bike and began riding back to clubhouse when all of a sudden a light spear nearly hits me.

???: So you survived Miltet's attack, huh?

Issei: Who are you show yourself!?

???: Okay brat let's dance.