S1 Ch.5 Nun

A/n: Here's the fifth chapter guys enjoy.

Next Morning
Y/n's Room
3rd Pov

Y/n woke up early the next morning and noticed that Rias was still asleep. He got upareful to not wake her up. He then made a shadow clone to stay with her so she won't wake up alone and left to train.

Y/n: Hopefully she won't be too upset when she wakes up.

Y/n then left the bedroom and went to his backyard to do some training.

Mini Skip
Backyard
3rd Pov

Y/n: You ready Kurama?

Kurama: I'm more than ready kid.

Y/n: Good. Kage Bushin No Jutsu!

Y/n: Now let's do some actual training!

Clone: Yeah!

Y/C: Ha!

Y/n: You ready?!

Clone: Yeah!

The two trained for a couple hours and by that point Rias has woken up and the clone told her where you're at.

Time Skip
Kitchen
Rias' Pov

I finally got up after sleeping next to Y/n-kun. But I found out it was just a clone and he told me that he was training while I slept. The clone vanished after his explanation so I went to the kitchen to start cooking for me and Y/n-kun.

Rias: I wonder what I should make for us this morning?

I thought about it and then it came to me.

Rias: I what to make for us now!

I then began cooking immediately after washing my hands.

After a good half hour I finally finished making breakfast for Y/n-kun and I. I then go to backyard to tell Y/n that breakfast is finished.

Mini Skip
Backyard
Y/n's Pov

After training for a few hours I started to get hungry.

Y/n: Man am I hungry how about you?

Clone: Yeah I could go for a bite right about now.