S1 Ch.13 Training Finale

A/n: Here's chapter thirteen enjoy.

On the fourth day Akeno and Kiba look like they've been through a war.

Sasuke: Today you two will be working on the lightning cloak jutsu. This should come to you more naturally for you Akeno since your afinity is lightning compared to Kiba who has more of a wide variety with a little bit of lightning.

Akeno: Hai.

Kiba: Right.

Sasuke: Akeno watch me.

Sasuke then charged his chakra and was surrounded by a lightning cloak. He dashed towards a boulder and punched it destroying it completely.

Sausuke: Do you understand what I'm asking you to do, Akeno?

Akeno: Hai.

Sasuke: Good if you have any trouble ask Kiba or me for help.

Akeno: Right.

Akeno closed her eyes and concetrated on her lightning magic and she was surrounded by it.

Sasuke: Good now you two will be using it as long as you can.

Both: Hai.

Time Skip
Hospital
3rd Pov

When they got to the hospital Tsunade led the group to her office where she layed a fish down to test Asia to see how well her healing is with her sacred gear.

Tsunade: Asia you're going to try to revive this fish as a test to see how well you can use your sacred gear.

Asia: Yes, ma'am.

Tsunade: Rias you're going to spar with Sakura as a test to see what I have to work with.

Rias: Hai.

Asia summoned her and began healing the fish while Rias and Sakura got in position to face each other.

Sakura: Don't hold back Rias just because you're a devil doesn't mean I can't take a hit.

Rias: Alright you asked for it then.

Rias charged up her destruction magic and fired it at Sakura who deflected it as she charged towards Rias going for a left hook.

Sakura: Cha!

Sakura threw her punch and Rias barely dodged out of the way. Sakura turned to Rias and threw a right hook at her landing a blow knocking her into the wall creating a crater in it. Rias got out of the wall and began charging her destruction magic again this time at full power.

Rias: Take this!

Rias launched her full power destruction power at Sakura who took the attack head on. When the smoke cleared Sakura had a few scratches on her.

Rias: How did you...?!

Sakura: I've been hit by far worse than that so you better try harder or you'll regret it.

Rias charged her remaining magic into one final shot and charged it to beyond it's limits. Sakura charged towards Rias with a right hook charged with a good amount of chakra in it. Rias launched her attack as Sakura threw her punch and destroyed the attack landing on Rias sending her flying threw the wall.

Tsunade: That's enough Sakura please get Rias back up here.

Sakura: Yes, ma'am.

Sakura shunshined outside and brought Rias back to Tsunade's office where she was healed by her.