Prologue

Konoha
3rd Pov

It's been a year since Sasuke left the village to repent for his past crimes. Since then Y/n has been adjusting to having one arm and waiting for his replacement. Asleep in his small apartment Y/n is suddenly woken up by loud knocking.

Y/n: I'm coming I'm coming. *unlocks door*

Sakura: About time you answered, anyway your new arm is ready so let's get you to hospital Y/n.

Y/n: Sure give me a sec to get dressed and then we'll head out.

Mini Skip

Sakura: So, how have you been Y/n?

Y/n: I've been doing well doing a little bit of training here and there just enough to keep me in fighting shape.

Sakura: I hope you didn't push yourself otherwise I'd have to teach you a lesson.

Y/n: Don't worry I didn't I just do enough to keep myself in shape.

Sakura: Good now let's head inside and get you prepped for surgery.

Y/n: Oh boy, let's get this over with.

Time Skip
Y/n's Room
3rd Pov

After the surgery, which only took 30 minutes, they put Y/n in a room to let him rest while Sakura and Tsunade showed up to check on him from time to time.

Sakura: When do you think Y/n will wake up Lady Tsunade?

Tsunade: I think he should be waking up any minute now.

Y/n: Granny Tsunade... Sakura...

Tsunade: How are you feeling Y/n? Do you feel anything different.

Y/n: I'm feeling a little tired, but I do feel a little different like I have my right arm back.

Tsunade: Good now I want you to try to move that arm.

Sakura: Or at least try to move your fingers if your to tired.

Y/n: Alright I'll try. *Closes eyes and focuses*

Sakura: ...

Tsunade:...

Y/n: *Moves arm up and makes a fist.*

Y/n: Hell yeah! I'm back in action!

Sakura: Well that's Y/n for. Is that good enough Lady Tsunade?

Tsunade: That's enough for me I discharge you.

Y/n: Thanks Granny Tsunade.

Tsunade: No problem kid now get dressed I got you a new outfit I think you'll like.

Y/n: Thanks again Lady Tsunade see you later.

Tsunade: Wait Y/n!

Y/n: Huh what's up Granny Tsunade?

Tsunade: Before you go I putting you on medical leave so no missions until you're used to that new arm.

Y/n: Aw, come on Granny I'm fine, but whatever I could use a break I guess.

Tsunade: Good cause I'm sending you to a town called Kuoh while you're there you're going to keep an eye on the two devil clans there.

Y/n: Alright anything else?

Tsunade: Yes, I signed you up for classes there so have fun with that.

Y/n: What! But I've already graduated from the academy so why did you sign me up for classes!?

Tsunade: I signed you up so that you can get an even closer eye on the devils not that they'll be a problem.

Y/n: Alright so when do I leave?

Tsunade: Tomorrow. Good luck Y/n.

Sakura: Let's get you home alright Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah.

Time Skip
Y/n's Apartment
3rd Pov

Y/n and Sakura made it back to Y/n's apartment after a short walk from the hospital. Once there Y/n heads inside and packs up everything he'll need.

Sakura: Are you going to be alright Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah, see you later Sakura.

Sakura: See yah Y/n, bye.

Y/n: Alright time to pack up and get ready for tomorrow.

Mini Skip

Y/n: And done. Now that I'm finished I should get me something to eat.

Y/n: Time to go to Ichiraku's Ramen Shop.

Time Skip
Ichiraku's Ramen Shop
3rd Pov

After Y/n finished packing up he decided to head to Ichiraku's Ramen Shop for lunch and then maybe train for the rest of the day.

Y/n: Hey Old man Teuchi I'd like my usual please.

Teuchi: Sure thing Y/n and this one's on the house since you have to leave tomorrow.

Y/n: Really Teuchi thanks in that case I want two more bowls after this.

Teuchi: Sure no problem and here's your first bowl kid.

Y/n: Thanks for the food!

Time Skip
Next Morning
3rd Pov

After having a hearty lunch Y/n into the forest to do intensive training to get himself into fighting shape. Afterwards he went home to sleep early so he can be prepared for tomorrow. Once morning arrived Y/n got up and did his morning routine. After that he checked to make sure he had everything he needed and made himself a quick breakfast and left.

Y/n: Time to head out now.

Konohamaru: Y/n onii-chan!

Y/n: Hey Konohamaru come to say goodbye?

Konohamaru: Yeah but I'm not the only one.

Suddenly Tsunade, Sakura, Kakashi, and all his other friends appeared.

Shikamaru: Didn't think about leaving without saying goodbye did you Y/n?

Choji: Yeah!

Kakashi: Good luck Y/n make us proud.

Tsunade: Try not to get into to much trouble kid.

Sakura: Make sure to pace yourself alright.

Y/n: Take care guys bye.

And with that Y/n began his trip/mission to Kuoh. On his way there he ran into a few friends like Rock Lee, Tenten, Might Guy. After a few days he made it to Kuoh Town where he went to a house that Tsunade got for him to stay in for however long he'll stay. Once inside he went to the master bedroom put his down and went to bed.

A/n: And that's the prologue folks hope you enjoy it. See you guys in the next chapter peace ✌