11.

It is the mind that makes love a mystery. Outside the mind, love is just the energy we have named. Without us, no one would have the ability to notice it.

A flower does not know what color it is or what it smells like. It simply exists, just like everything else.

Only we had the need to name the things around us.

If a flower could understand what we are doing, it would not understand how we became so distant.

And if it had eyes, it would surely cry.

Yoongi knew for sure what he felt was love. Or that mysterious energy which people called by the most beautiful name.

Love, a very powerful feeling.

It was not only love for Hoseok, but also for all his brothers with whom he spent the best moments of his life.

Although those moments have now turned into the most woderful memories, they were to blame for the fact that all the burden of tonight's crime will fall on Yoongi's back.

He knew it and accepted it.

However, the feeling of love was not one-sided. The men loved Yoongi just as much.

So what Yoongi couldn't guess was that his six had a plan instead of him.

Namjoon was the first to get up from the sofa and quietly walked to the computer which contained the footage from the cameras. With one click, he managed to delete them and thus disable the police from getting their necessary evidence.

Therefore, now the seven have become the only witnesses of this harsh reality.

Deep breathing echoed in the examination room where Yoongi often stayed. Only in that moment he was on the other side of the mirror, ready to accept whatever fate had thrown at him.

Each of them was questioned separately, so that the police could determine the truth of the story.

There was no more sense in delaying something that was as clear as day, at least for Yoongi.

So he started, as soon as he took his place in front of the policemen, whom he trained himself.

- Remove his handcuffs. - one of them spoke.

- But... - the other remained confused due to the sudden words of his mentor.

But when the officer looked at him, the young man didn't say anything more and did as he was told. He removed the metal circles from Yoongi's wrists. He rubbed the spot to ease the pain a bit and started on his own.

- Listen, I'll be brief. I know how tiring it is when you have to rip someone's words out of their mouth. I didn't kill the driver, the guys from the kitchen, and the policeman. I killed Sebastian and that criminal. That's it. You have camera evidence for everything except the cop and the two guys at the door. I was there so I saw how it was... - but he was soon interrupted.

And the words he heard caused confusion, wonder and disbelief.

- Um... Mr. Min... I don't know what you're trying to say with those cameras, but there's nothing on the footage. We searched your entire computer, hoping to find evidence, as you said, but there was nothing. - one of the main people in charge of his interrogation spoke.

- W-what? How? I personally looked at the footage... - he said with furrowed brows... but suddenly something clicked in his head.

You just didn't connect the dots... ~ his words echoed in his head. Then he closed his eyes and his mouth widened into the letter 'O'.