9.

Schopenhauer once said 'There are many kinds of beauty, but only one truth.'

Yoongi absolutely agreed with that.

At the beginning of the modern era, in contrast to the beautiful, the ugly began to appear, as a separate category.

As an opposing entity.

If beautiful would mean harmony and perfection, something sublime, such as their love they had built for years in the mansion, ugly would mean all forms of deviation from that, all forms of violation and degradation.

So, opposite to love would be a lie, a pride, gluttony, sloth, envy, lust, greed and a great wrath.

That beauty of their love is the most important for illuminating the ugly.

Because from the beautiful terrible, it came to the terrible beautiful.

Grotesque.

Too awful.

Incredibly distorted.

At first, Yoongi didn't understand why while he was talking and thinking about all the lies that were told, his thoughts kept coming back to the past and Sebastian, who was proud of this mansion and everything in it, as well as his adopted sons.

He couldn't help but wonder if it was another ugly lie that the priest had been living for years, not knowing it was a lie. Because Yoongi knew very well that the line between lies and truth can sometimes be very thin. Almost imperceptible.

Well, for God's sake, he crossed himself so many times unknowingly.

Seconds passed like hours. Or were hours like seconds? His mind raced back as he reconnected with his senses and the police sirens became closer than he wanted.

Whenever it was a crime, he cursed those sirens furiously because they came late, too late. But that was not the case now.

It was the complete opposite of that situation. Probably because it was about them. To his six whom he loved infinitely.

He was furious because he heard those same sirens and had no plan to protect them. He had no idea how to save them, who had taught him what beauty was.

He quickly returned to reality, in the mansion where they were trapped. In the same place where they were imprisoned with the dead. And he had to speak, he had to reveal everything before the police got hold of them.

- If you don't want to talk, I will. - he quietly uttered the words that burned him more than the whole situation. Then he continued.

- Taehyung, Tae... Tae... it all started with you.

Taehyung looked at him confused. Yoongi himself didn't know how to judge whether it was acting, because the man was excellent in performances. But he'll think about it later.

Jungkook wanted to ask something, but Yoongi preempted him and continued himself, leaving unsaid questions for another time.

- You, Tae, killed the guy in the kitchen, because you knew he came to the mansion with the intention of killing Jungkook. As a man whose head is deep in books and newspapers, you could read that the guy's father died because of the stress and annoyance he experienced, due to the dismissal. You remembered that man's name and then you researched everything about his family, because, as I said myself, books are reality for you, so you assumed that the man would take revenge in one way or another, like they do in books. That's why you remembered the look of his whole family. And it's a little to say that you were shocked when you saw him in the kitchen this evening. You figured out how to do it. But you didn't have much time, so you sneaked out unnoticed and at the same time borrowed the knife I gave Jungkook, and you killed him. - Yoongi finally breathed air into his lungs and looked around and saw shocked eyes and open mouths. Taehyung looked at him with disbelief in his eyes, trying to understand everything the man said.