1.3. Jungkook's pov

There is no calamity greater than lavish desires. There is no greater guilt than discontentment. And there is no greater disaster than greed.

His moans turned me on even more.

I let out a loud gasp as I felt him raise his hips with the intention of thrusting into me harder.

- Oh yeah-h. Tae... it's so good, baby... - I uttered unable to complete my sentence and focus on my thoughts.

I loved morning sex the most, and he fucked me so well.

Without prepping my hole beforehand, I poured lube on his hard cock. I just spread my legs and sat on it. I felt myself stretching and every part of me being torn apart. But I enjoyed that feeling of fulfillment.

He knew that too, and therefore accelerated the penetration, not allowing and not giving me time to adjust.

Then he turned us around and my back hit the hard mattress as he thrust into me at an animal pace.

- Oh-h love, you are so beautiful... so used under me, you are so good for me... - he whispered and I felt his breath on my neck.

Sweat left a greasy layer on every part of my skin. I felt myself breathing hard every time he swung his hips.

- Ah-h... - I sighed, my chest rising and falling as I tried to fill my lungs with air.

- I'm going to fill you up so good you'll be begging me for more... - he told me while he was still buried deep inside me, hitting my prostate.

Magnificent... I felt so fucking good, he gave me the strength to push through this day, which I know will be neither short nor easy.

I released my pleasure by painting my abs white, while at the same time I felt the warmth inside me.

I kept him in the same place, because it was definitely the best part of the sex.

I liked the most when we were coming down from the heights and he was still deep inside me for a some more time. Because after wild sex I had a hard time adjusting to the emptiness.

I turned us around because I knew that, at that moment, he liked to take a nap for a while. Now I was sitting on him again.

While I bent down a little to reach my laptop, Tae has already flown off to dreamland.

It was a bit hard for me to hold the laptop with one hand and type with the other.

So I put it down on his chest as I opened the email. I grabbed the t-shirt from the bed and wiped the semen off, which leaking down my belly.

I checked the financial situation one more time, and I wasn't totally satisfied. I still had to work and earn more money. This was not my maximum.

After a while I was finally able to get up and get off his cock. As soon as I took the first step to the bathroom I felt cum running down my thigh... I laughed more to myself and then finally washed all my sin away.

When I got back to the room Tae was gone. I assumed he had returned to his quarters, as agreed.

Even though fucking in Sebastian's mansion was definitely not part of the deal, I couldn't resist. Especially after he pinned me against the wall as soon as we stepped into the room, leaving dark prints on my chest.

Especially when he allowed me to blow him wildly, there was no help for me, I had to feel him inside me.

I slowly closed the door as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to find something to eat. On the stairs I met Yoongi, rushing up the stairs in a hurry.