7.

For Yoongi, death was not a body hit by a bullet which was lifelessly waiting for an autopsy.

Nor was it reflected in the blood that would splash around on the walls when a sharp cut was inflicted.

It was also not in the stiff and white pupils of the dead, who were still looking but saw nothing.

Death for Yoongi was somewhere else.

In the small details that he had to find on his own.

It fearlessly hid in the boiled coffee around the burner which was miraculously turned off after the horror that happened.

Or maybe in a switched on TV that would broadcast the latest news as if nothing had happened.

After death, artificial life continued. And death was precisely in that deception.

It was an ideal moment for Yoongi to think about death.

It was absolute darkness around him. The cold filled the mansion as well as their minds at the moment when the lights betrayed them and went out violently.

The men were disoriented despite the fact that they knew exactly where they were.

And they were afraid.

Heavy breathing could be heard from all sides. No one spoke for a while because they were petrified that fear might disturb the balance in the universe. They were afraid that it would turn out this wasn't just a bad dream.

Reality hit Jungkook at that moment. He gently lowered his hand and wrapped his fingers around Taehyung's, giving him an unheard promise that he is always there for him.

Even though this reality reminded him of the reasons why everyone is still alive and not like Sebastian.

- Guys... - he spoke quietly, fearing that he had not done something wrong because no one spoke. His heart was beating fast, in rhythm with the other six.

And then, heavy rapid breathing filled the dark room.

- Tae? Tae... - Jungkook pulled back the invisible hand he was blindly holding and he felt the man hitting his chest.

He knew why he kept the lights on in their house, with the intention of avoiding Taehyung's panic attack.

But now he couldn't avoid it, and he was extremely angry at the whole situation because he felt so helpless.

Jungkook could only help his love overcome until the lights came on.

Taehyung's chest began to rise and fall uncontrollably, as if he had spent the whole morning running a marathon. Jungkook cupped his cheeks in his fists to give him comfort but he could feel the wetness under his palms.

Tears flowed from his beautiful face. He was blind and he didn't know what to do. He didn't know how bad the panic attack Taehyung was experiencing.

- That's it, my love. Calm down, breathe slowly... - he said while his voice trembled.

Yoongi's anger grew more and more. He had to protect them, but he had no way.

He snarled furiously and staggered to the shelf with drawers, where he opened one by feel, rumbled with his hands, feeling everything inside.

Then opened the other and finally pulled out the desired item.

He turned on the flashlight and now everyone could see Taehyung on the floor and Jungkook caressing his cheeks softly begging him to calm down.

Taehyung's lips were open, trying to get some oxygen into his burning lungs, but they failed.

- Tae, you're having a panic attack...? - Jimin said quietly as if he was stating the most obvious facts.