1. - Prologue

And the Lord God had planted a paradise of pleasure from the beginning: wherein he placed man whom he had formed.

It happened one winter night while everyone was awake.

Deep in the hills, a large luxurious mansion rose and attracted the gaze of all who could see it from afar. Everyone recognized that house as the priest's house, which had been hiding the most beautiful diamonds inside for years.

But diamonds, like all the other beauties in this world, kept unspoken secrets.

As soon as he received the service in the church near Seoul, various plans were formed in his head. He always wanted power. He wanted to become Sebastian, a priest whose name would be spoken with awe.

And the years passed, but his desire didn't subside, it become even stronger.

One day, twenty years ago, he found himself in an orphanage, which was part of the church. All priests were invited to visit several orphanages in that district, to fulfil their task of people sent by God.

On that same day, Sebastian's life changed.

He realized it was time to start achieving his goals. Driven by desire, he adopted three boys from the orphanage, under the command of Sister Maria. All three boys were of a similar age, and he wrapped them in his lap.

After a few weeks, he brought four more boys home, athough the original plan was to adopt three more.

The eldest didn't want to go without the youngest. So they were embraced, in each other's arms, when he took both of them under his protection.

The priest was not the richest man, but he had good savings and a bunch of friends. He afforded the boys a good education, and he put his friends in charge of training.

And so after a few years, the priest built a spectacular mansion, in order to house all his sons there.

The decades flew by and everything went its course. Sweet boys grew into handsome mature men. And the priest couldn't have been more proud.

Each of them had a different interest, which was the priest's goal. Because of boys, all roads were open to him.

So he placed the oldest boy, Seokjin, who has always shown his extraordinary culinary abilities, in a luxurious restaurant in the center of Seoul, as a chef. However, it didn't take much for the guy to develop his business. So some time later he opened his first restaurant, which later turned into a whole chain of restaurants on the entire Asian continent.

Yoongi has always been heavy on injustice, and you could see it even when he was a little boy. When he witnessed a fights in the orphanage, he always stood in defense of the weaker side and directed his anger at the bullies. That was enough indication for Sebastian to open the way for the boy in the police. So Yoongi is now the chief of Seoul police station in Gangnam.

The third in line has always shone and produced good ideas. Ever since he moved into the priest's house, his attention was focused on the news. He was quite brilliant in politics, so over time he became a lawyer himself. And later entered the parliament. The priest was proud, because he could broast that his Hoseok would become mayor of Seoul or maybe even the president of Korea one day.

However, Sebastian was not only proud of the three oldest.

He was equally pleased with the choice of Namjoon. The boy was too intelligent and excelled in various things. So it was the most difficult for him to determine his life path. However, when Seokjin got hurt once, when he fell down the stairs, Namjoon immediately became his comfort, after he first healed his wounds. Thus he developed a love for medicine, so with a heavy heart he left mathematics and devoted himself to surgery. He is now one of the most respected cardiovascular surgeons.

Jimin has always been different. When the boys were in their teenage days, they used to sneak out to get some beer or to go for a ride in a luxury car from the garage. It was all part of boyhood days. But Jimin showed a penchant for sex from a young age and he was aroused almost 24 hours a day. While the others were attracted to other types of excitement, such as games or beer, Jimin hung out at strip clubs. He managed to fake his identity card and thus spent his nights in these smoky places. Now, years later, he has become the proud owner of several bars and clubs.

Unlike Jimin, Taehyung was known to stay in his room for days. He always loved literature, so he read for so long, shutting himself off from the rest of the world. From birth, he was a boy who lived beyond reality. For him, the real world has always been in books, which from time to time caused him a melancholic state that he struggled to overcome. As a school principal, he had a rich library, where he spent most of his time.

And the youngest, who came as a free of charge with the oldest, was also too special. And the priest later realized that he would have lost a lot if he had not accepted Jungkook.

In the beginning he showed signs of shyness, but later, with the help of other boys, there was a change and now the man was at the head of the national Korean bank. Sebastian, like all the boys, could tell that Jungkook was, along with Namjoon, the most ambitious.

Sebastian was an example of how to become the most powerful man, who with the help of his boys owns the whole country.

That's why Jungkook followed the example of a priest. He decided to deal with money, so he became main of finance for boys, and he took care of all the cash capital that came to their mansion, where they stayed for many years.

But everything has its beginning and its end.

The boys grew up and they wanted to be independent. It was natural.

But behind all that there was a much deeper reason for that desire. The reason which for the priest was never allowed to find out.

Each found his own apartment and his own refuge, leaving the old priest to suffer alone in his mansion.

But that day was a special day. A party on the eve of New Year, brought everyone back to the same place. This was a time when memories were relived and new ones were made, and each of the guys loved it.

That's why they all were awake that special night. Everyone was celebrating, sipping their drinks while chatting by the fireplace, that filled the huge living room with warmth. Next to the large windows, the cypress trees took on a snowy hue in thick layers. Everything was so fairytale and the whole picture was like the most beautiful dream.

The six guys had big smiles on their faces as the occasional clinking of champagne glasses and the crackling of a fire could be heard.

The youngest of them played music and sang softly. He looked at the others and then gently moved his body in rhythm with the jazz sounds.

The others laughed at this spontaneity of the youngest. It was just like him.

Suddenly the door of the parlor opened wide, and all eyes were on two figures who stepped lightly inside.

The smile disappeared from their faces, they were replaced by concern, because seeing a priest with a huge smile was something the boys had never witnessed.

Yoongi who was standing away behind him, had a cold look, and for a moment Taehyung could see the tears shining in his eyes.

And in that brief moment, a thousand questions flashed through his mind and a chill ran down his spine. He could sense the coming storm which had been threatening for a long time.

.
.
.
.
.

...to be continued...

to be continued