5.

Then everything was changed.

After Sebastian, the rooms in the mansion will return to their original state. The anamnesis of horrors will disappear and life will definitely return to normal.

It's always like that. ~ Yoongi thought. When they put the priest's body away, the blood will be wiped, the bad memories will fade, life will re-occupy the space that was taken from it.

That's how it always happens when death comes and goes.

- Please tell me that's not true, Yoongi. - Hoseok spoke unable to move his body even a millimeter. He began to breathe deeply. A panic attack was on its way. The man had been standing buried in the place for some time.

- You have to understand, love. I did it for you, guys. - Yoongi said as he watched his fiance's tears leave a wet path on his beautiful face.

- Fuck Yoongi...

- Oh my God...

- I saw the hesitation, I saw it!! What was I supposed to do, guys? Let him blackmail you? Jungkook, first of all, you could never live without luxury, you know that very well! - the elder gazed at the youngest among them.

Jungkook just lowered his head, he was looking at the floor which was getting redder every second because of Sebastian's blood.

Yoongi turned to Namjoon and then spoke harshly to him as well.

- Namjoon... we know that your pride would never allow you to live normally after Sebastian revealed everything to the public... and he would. You know that he would. I just denied him that opportunity!

They all looked at each other in confusion. For a moment they could see a slight nod of the head on most of the men. They understood his reasons. But it was hard to accept that nothing would ever be the same.

- People, I have one suggestion. Before the police come, we have to figure out what to do. Jimin, you are the slimmest. Slowly jump over the body and take that candlestick. - Yoongi said quietly. Jimin's eyes were wide open. He mumbled something indistinct.

- I said bring a candlestick here.

- Why would I do that? My fingerprints will stay there... - Jimin said what was so obvious.

But he was soon interrupted.

- That's the point! All seven of us will leave prints on the candlestick and return it to the same place.

- Is that your solution? - Hoseok asked angrily. He could still see the crystalline glow in man's eyes.

He was still hurt.

- Don't make me repeat Sebastian's words.

- We don't understand. What are you talking about? - they asked him.

- Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. The first epistle of Paul the apostle to the Corinthians. That is the only solution for now. And our stories will harmonize and reason will be clear.

- I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
But them that are without God judgeth... - Hoseok immediately followed up.