1.7. Yoongi's pov

The devils live and reign in the fierce wrathful quality, in the quality of fierceness and wrath, destruction or perdition.

I clutched the gun furiously in my hands.

I was deeply staring at the horrible scene in front of me. My entire department was nervous and disgusted.

After I took a good look at their faces, I looked down again at the young girl's body, which occupied the space between the door and the toilet bowl. She was lying on her stomach, completely naked.

I thought she was no more than 15 years old. She was about 40 kilograms heavy and about 160 tall, definitely an easy target for some pedophile pervert.

The very thought of this girl unprotected and alone in such a horrible place made my blood boil.

Her head was twisted in an unnatural position and she had an oblique laceration on her skull and blood painted the white tiles burgundy red.

I bolted from the scene of the crime and hit the first door on the left with my fists. I kicked them, hit them furiously.

The world was such a wild and cruel place. Malice lurks around every corner and you never know when your last hour has come.

I put my gun down, ran my hands through my hair, massaged my temples, and then took a step toward my car with a rotation.

This was mostly my everyday life. The feeling of helplessness in such situations overwhelmed me and controlled me.

If I could wish something at this moment, it would be to find out who is behind this heinous act and to judge him myself.

I had to divert my thoughts, otherwise I would go crazy, and that was definitely not the goal.

I pulled out my phone and texted my Hoseok, knowing that he was currently doing an interview in one of the most famous television buildings.

I told him I'll wait for him at The Shilla hotel when he's done. I chose one of the most expensive hotels, because the more expensive ones offered the best service and privacy, and that's what we needed most now. Hoseok mustn't to be seen with me under any circumstances.

I wasn't the kind of person who cared about it, if we're being honest, I never even bragged about it. I selfishly kept my happiness only for myself. But if someone were to be its witness, I would like to admit it.

That's how it was that wonderful night, almost two years ago, when I gave a ring to my sweetheart.

My five were witnesses of this the most beautiful moment of my life and I didn't need anything more.

But now it was necessary to keep my happiness safe and even if I wanted to make a spectacle and the biggest wedding that Seoul have ever seen, I couldn't.

I parked in the special parking lot of the hotel, booked a room to rest a little before Hoseok arrived. I turned on the TV and watched the live interview. I was blooming with pride. A small smile crept onto my face and he was the only one who could do it.

But before I could fully focus on the happy part of me, a thought about tonight's event slipped out of my mind for a moment.

I had this gift to recognize the hidden intentions of people around me. In fact it was so easy, especially when they weren't even paying attention to their reflexes and body language.

What didn't make sense was Sebastian's act.

The day before, he sent us a message informing us that a party would be held in the mansion the next day. And I had to admit that it bothered me and I had been constantly thinking about it for the last 24 hours.