6.

He gave himself five seconds to reach the locked parlor door.

Yoongi began to count and jumped forward with his hands positioned in front of his face and eyes fixed sternly through the scope of the gun.

One... silence...

Two... only a few meters left to the destination...

Three... sounds of mumbling approaching...

Four... the men behind shadowed him with their presence...

Five... no key, shot. Then one more.

The heavy wooden door of the parlor opened with a loud shriek and revealed the secret which made the two men have frightened faces and stand in each other's arms. The two were on the opposite side of the fireplace, just next to the lamp which was still the only source of light.

Jimin and Taehyung turned their heads at the unsettling sight.

This was too much.

Another corpse was lying right next to the extinguished fireplace, and Yoongi could easily recognize the man.

Even though the man was beaten almost beyond recognition, there wasn't much choice to guess who he really was.

Sebastian's driver took up quite a lot of space on the floor, which was logical considering that he was a huge man.

Yoongi put the gun down for a moment, narrowed his eyes into two half moons and stared at the dramatic image.

Thoughts permeated his mind, they threw him into the deepest abysses and he had no way out, he saw no potential way out.

And the time was constantly leaking.

- Oh god... Tae... - Jungkook said as he quickly walked towards his man and while Tae blinked he was already in a hug. Hoseok came close to Jimin and just nodded his head in support.

- I.. I... - Jimin started stuttering but Taehyung soon interrupted him with his deep steady voice and gave the necessary explanation to everyone who was waiting.

- We headed to the kitchen, looking for that guy... and I wanted to check the secret passage... and then we...

- Wait, wait... what secret passage? - Namjoon asked.

- Well, the secret passage that leads from the pantry in the kitchen to the parlor... - Taehyung answered, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

- I totally forgot about that. - Yoongi said as he put his gun back in its leather belt and slowly approached the bloody corpse.

- How many secrets there are in this house, I'm not surprised that corpses just pile up. - Hoseok said, as he followed every step of his fiance with a furious look.

Yoongi swallowed the lump in the throat and looked away, convinced that, once things are settled, he will surely sleep on the sofa in the living room for a whole month.

- He was killed with a metal rod, Namjoon... - Yoongi was on his knees when he slowly looked at every detail until finally his eyes landed on that same bloodied rod lying next to the dead body.

- I wonder why he killed him... - Jin said with tears in his eyes.

- Who do you suspect, Jin?- Yoongi turned and stood up from his position.

- How to whom? It's that guy. And everything it's my fault... I asked them to stay...

- Jin, my moon, maybe you asked them to stay the whole night, but you didn't hire them or bring them here... that was done by Sebastian. - Namjoon approached Jin with a hand on his shoulder. And for a moment it seemed that the man had stabilized his sobs.