1.8. Sebastian's pov

The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

The best evidence for my theory will be what happens tonight.

As soon as I finished my work at church that morning, I headed to the mansion to double check that everything was ready for tonight.

A long time has passed, I felt the need to gather them all and have one more chance to hug them before I leave this world.

I've been hiding a secret from everyone for a month now.

I was a very sick man. I was one of those who realize at the last minute what they have and want to make things right if possible.

I know I've never done gatherings like this and it's my fault. Maybe if I had shown them a little more love, maybe now I would have less to regret about everything.

But that was usually the case when the disease took over.

I headed towards Jimin first, because to be honest, I was the most unfair to him. He has always been... different.

His diversity has always been a thorn in my side. So many times I thought I should have left him there, in an orphange. I deeply believed that if I had only known of his depravity, I would have left him there to rot.

But it was not time for that.

I crossed myself in front of 'The holy place' sign which was the name for Jimin's club, and went inside.

I asked at the bar where Jimin was and they sent me to his office. I swallowed the limp in my throat, because I could not even dream that I would ever be in such a dirty and horrible place.

Ready to take a step towards the office, a girl, more naked than dressed, met me and stopped me in my intention. I looked at her and she spoke herself.

- You will have to wait your turn, sir. Mr Jimin is busy now.

I nodded and settled down at the bar willing to wait a few minutes more. I took a glass of water and asked the bartender what kind of work Jimin could have since early in the morning.

And what that man told me will ring in my ears forever.

- Mr Park has a visitor right now. Lara told me. Just wait, the boys will finish soon. - I thought he was talking about some important meeting.

I didn't even know how business works in places like this. Maybe Jimin really became responsible, maybe I really should look at him with the same eyes as everyone else.

- I didn't know there was so much work here, in the bars. He must be trying very hard to make sure everything is in the best order. - I answered, more for myself. Because I didn't even plan to chat with the bartender.

He laughed loudly and then spoke.

- Yes, yes, he must be ordering while fucking Felix, and even more when Chan does him. I wonder how Felix is going to limp tonight and working at the same time. It will be crazy and crowded.

The glass that was in my hands now clattered to the floor and I thought my heart stopped for a moment.

I didn't speak. Bartender looked at me and ran to me with a cloth to pick up the scattered glass on the floor.

- Umm and I didn't ask who you are? I don't think I've ever seen Jimin with an older man. He mostly likes young men to fuck...

- Sorry about the glass... I have to go... - I got up and ran out of this disgusting place, without turning around.

I was still shaking and going over all the words in my head.

Felix... limp... Jimin... fuck.. likes young...

I didn't believe it was possible. I headed towards the mansion with the intention of focusing my thoughts.

Maybe I heard wrong, maybe I concluded wrongly. Because Jimin himself was aware that what I thought was the biggest sin. They grew up on those teachings of mine.

I'm sure they wouldn't dismiss it so easily. But still, it was Jimin. If he was rotten, I had to keep him away from the others so he wouldn't infect them too.

I saw Jungkook's car and immediately headed to his room with the intention of asking him if he knew anything about Jimin.

However, I was ready to open the door when I heard something I didn't expect. It seemed like a sigh.

I frowned and grabbed the lock, ready to peek inside, but I realized that Jungkook was obviously not alone.

- Oh yes baby... keep going... you're so good to me...

Did I hear Taehyung?

- Oh Tae... ah-h - Jungkook screamed his name and it didn't take long for me to realize that they were just as infected as Jimin.

I went down to the kitchen and saw two guys hanging out there.

- Is there anyone else in this mansion besides Jungkook and Taehyung? - I asked them and one of them spoke.

- Mr Jin and Mr Namjoon are here too. They went to the cinema room some time ago.

I immediately rushed there.

If Jungkook and Taehyung, along with Jimin, have been weird, it's time to talk to Namjoon and Jin about what we should do.

I opened the room door and my heart sank.

Jin sat on Namjoon's lap, as befits not two brothers, but a man and a woman.

And I could witness them kissing shamelessly. Now I have become a witness to their filth.

I instantly left the mansion, furious and angry. I headed to the church to pray for their sins. I entered the office and took the phone to send Yoongi a message, to tell him that I will finally use those secret envelopes with their names on them, because they didn't deserve better. Traitors.

However, a news item on television caught my attention.

Jung Hoseok, who is currently ran for mayor of Seoul, was seen after his YTN interview, at 'The Shilla hotel' with the police chief Min getting into a limousine. The question arises whether the future mayor got involved in some illegal business...

I started laughing. I couldn't stop. For the first time in my life I experienced that my body was shaking with laughter.

Was I stupid enough to see a pattern?

For the next couple of hours I sat and thought about the traitors. If they could betray me like that, then I can repay them with the same measure.

I took the envelopes, which existed just for these situations. I put them in my coat pocket and texted Yoongi to pick me up at the church.

I couldn't wait until we got to the mansion, so I could present the conditions to them.

Everyone looked at me in horror, which brought even more laughter to my face.

Everyone was there, so the game could begin.

.
.
.
.
.