1.1. Namjoon's pov

When pride goes first, shame will follow.《

My head was constantly aching. I felt it throbbing, so I took the medicine. I undressed my white coat and picked up the car keys from the table.

Although today was a long day, especially since I worked two shifts together, I didn't give up. I have done a successful heart transplant, and after so many hours in the operating room, I received a well-deserved round of applause. All the medical staff applauded me, and I expected nothing less.

I was already on my way to Jin's and my apartment, our love nest, where we have been gathering more and more lately.

On the way to the apartment, I bought the most beautiful roses that would put even angels to shame with their beauty, but their beauty faded when I handed them to my Jin, who greeted me with a smile at the door.

- Thank you, dear... - he said and then he kissed my cheek as he made space for me to pass.

- Oh yeah, don't relax too much here, we have to go to the mansion a little early today, so I can prepare food for later. - he said with his mouth full. I noticed that he was holding a chocolate in his free hand, half of which was already missing.

- Of course, my moon. I'll get ready so we can go. - I answered as I made my way to the shower.

We have already been inside the house, and I can say that I feel a little nostalgic for this place.

After all, I lived with my friends here, who are like brothers to me and, of course, here I found the love of my life. But I would never be able to admit it publicly.

I am still the best surgeon who received the award for being the youngest surgeon in Korea, I am not a person who can break down easily in front of others, my pride does not allow that.

Somehow I suppressed the thoughts and headed for the parlor. There was no one and I already found myself in front of the table where the hundred-year-old French whiskey rested.

I poured myself a drink in a glass and then headed to the kitchen, where I could already hear the clinking of crystal glasses and plates. I knew it was my Jin.

- Hey, do you need help? - I asked as I took a sip of strong alcohol.

Jin turned around while holding a bag of crisps in one hand that rustled too much for my delicate hearing and held a fork in the other hand.

My presence seemed to disturb and frighten him. He looked at me with wide open eyes and puffy cheeks when he finally swallowed a bite. He was so cute.

- Ugh no, Joonie, the food is ready. I've sent everything from the restaurant, it just needs to be served... - Jin said while making a 360 degree circle to look at everything one more time.

At that moment, two guys dressed in black and white suits with perfectly white gloves, came out from pantry.

- Sir, we will finish all that. - added one. Jin nodded, washed his hands and then took mine. I gave him the most beautiful smile and then spoke.

- Let's choose a movie for later. - and we headed upstairs.

The cinema room was one of my favorite spaces when I lived here. It had sound insulation, so I could watch documentaries on the big screen all night without disturbing anyone's sleep.

When we got comfortable, we started rummaging through DVDs.

- And what do you think about The Notebook? - Jin asked with eyes full of adoration.

I knew he liked romantic movies. Of course, I loved them too, but now I was a mature man who was a role model for many, so how could I let some stupid movie break me in a second and let others see my tears?

- No, no... my moon, you know I don't like that kind of shit. What about the The Terminator?

- Oh Joonie, please! Let's find some middle here... what do you think about Harry Potter then? When we all lived here, that was our New Year's Eve tradition.

And at that moment, I don't know what came over me. I kissed him. I kissed him so passionately, that I felt he was still in shock.

I ran my hand through his purple locks, while my tongue dominantly searched for a way to his. I loosened my grip a little and felt the air filling my lungs. And then I continued.

While I placed him in my lap, I knew we shouldn't do such things, especially not here where Sebastian raised us, but it was stronger than me.

I judged that we had stayed long enough upstairs, so we went down. Jin scampered off to the kitchen again, wiggling his ass as he walked. I mentally smiled as I re-entered the parlor.

- Oh Taehyung... when did you arrive? - I asked him, as I approached the sofa, where he was lying with a book in his hands. Typical Tae, I thought.

- Hello Namjoon... I've been here all day... I just left the room now... - he answered in a low deep voice and then looked back at the pages in front of him.

- Do you want a drink? - I asked as I approached the compartment with drinks again. I poured myself another drink as I glanced at the lying figure of a man who, if he hadn't moved his chest for breathing, I would have thought he was dead.

- Tae?

- Hm? Ugh, yeah, why not... - he answered as he lazily got up from a lying position in a sitting position. He sighed as I handed him a glass of the same alcohol.

After some time, the room was filled with roars and different voices. Soon Jungkook also graced us with his presence. When I started to repeat the procedure from a while ago with pouring alcohol, I managed to break a glass figure. It honestly irritated me for a long time. It was literally standing in the middle of the room, so I'm not sorry.

Hoseok and Jimin came to the living room, and Jin finally left the kitchen. I liked all that.

I felt the alcohol warming my body and the whiskey flowing through my veins, when I heard a loud bang.

The door opened and Sebastian was there, along with Yoongi. I was hoping that he would congratulate me first on a successful operation today, but that didn't happened. I do not know why, because he was always interested in my flawless success.

When I looked at him, I noticed that something was wrong.

His eyes were dark, without any emotion in them, and a smile was plastered on his lips. Creepy smile. And that was the strange thing, because Sebastian never smiles.

.
.
.
.
.