Before he closed the bathroom door, he saw Ji Juechuan sitting on a chair with a dark face, half-melted ice cream on his pants.

Thinking that those ice creams were knocked over by himself, Yan Yan felt a little sorry, and went to pull Ji Juechuan again: "Honey, do you want to wash it together?"

Ji Juechuan was startled for a moment, and looked up, only to see Yan Yan's eyes were clear, as if he was simply inviting him to take a bath together, and had no other intentions.

He took a deep breath: "Okay."

The bathroom in Ji Juechuan's room is not too narrow, enough to accommodate two people, but the distance between them should be closer so that they don't touch the wall.

After Yan Yan entered, he began to take off his clothes. He couldn't bear the sticky feeling on his body at all, so he quickly took off his shirt.

Ji Juechuan glanced at the clothes he threw into the laundry basket from the corner of his eye, pursed his thin lips into a straight line, and took off his shirt with his back to him.

Another piece of fabric was thrown into the laundry basket. Ji Juechuan took a quick glance and found that it was Yan Yan's pants.

After a while, Yan Yan's voice came from behind: "I'll bloom first."

Ji Juechuan's Adam's apple moved up and down: "Yes."

There was a sound of water, and hot air quickly filled the bathroom. Ji Juechuan stared down at the ground, listening carefully to the movement behind him.

After a while, the sound of the water became quieter, and then the scent of shower gel came, like countless small hooks. Soon, the sound of the water became louder again.

Not long after, the sound of water stopped completely.

"Honey, I'm going out first."

Yan Yan put on his nightgown, looked back, and saw that Ji Juechuan was still standing with his back to him, and his trousers were still a little wet from the water he had taken a bath just now.

Without thinking too much, he opened the door and went out.

When Ji Juechuan came out after washing, Yan Yan had already got into the quilt, only his head was exposed.

Seeing him coming out, she immediately took out her hands from under the quilt and opened her arms towards him, her long eyelashes fluttering.

Ji Juechuan walked over, and as soon as he hugged him into his arms, Yan Yan entangled him with both hands and feet.

Every part of Yan Yan's body seemed to be soft, and when he moved his hand down a little, it touched his delicate skin, which made people reluctant to move away.

Ji Juechuan moved his fingers, and just as he was about to remove his obstructive nightgown, there was another knock on the door.

"Tsk." Ji Juechuan withdrew his hand and pressed the space between his eyebrows, "What's the matter?"

"Juechuan, I have someone prepare hot milk for you, drink it before going to sleep."

The voice from across the door was a bit vague, but it was Ni Ningfu's voice that could still be heard.

Yan Yan saw Ji Juechuan lowered his eyes, but did not respond.

There was no sound from outside the door, so I wondered if he was still standing at the door and waiting.

Yan Yan let go of Ji Juechuan's hand, got off the bed, and whispered to Ji Juechuan, "I'll go and open the door."

He stepped on the soft carpet with bare feet, walked to the door, opened the door, and saw Ni Ningfu still standing at the door.