There was a smile in Ji Juechuan's voice: "Okay."

On the way back to the hotel, Yan Yan was afraid of meeting other anchors or staff who came out for supper, so he kept looking around, looking a little funny in sneaking.

Ji Juechuan pulled down his hoodie and pretended to be dissatisfied: "Why, your husband is so shameless?"

It was the first time Yan Yan heard him call himself like this, his face was a little hot, but he quickly put his hat on in a panic: "I'm here for work, so they can't find out that I'm dating during working hours."

The word falling in love seems inaccurate, because he and Ji Juechuan are not just lovers, but after seeing Ji Juechuan, his whole body seems to be soaked in honey. This kind of mood is falling in love, right?

"It's still working time so late?" Ji Juechuan asked.

Yan Yan explained in a low voice: "Anyway, the influence is not good."

Even though he said that, he still held Ji Juechuan's hand very tightly, and he couldn't see the "bad influence" he said at all.

When you get near the hotel, you are more likely to meet acquaintances, so Yan Yan had no choice but to let go of Ji Juechuan's hand.

"Let's go in separately." After he said this, he felt that he was a bit too much, and he stood on tiptoe and kissed the corner of Ji Juechuan's lips, his eyes dodged, "My room number is 306, and I can sleep two people."

Why does it sound weirder?

Yan Yan didn't dare to look at Ji Juechuan's expression, and wanted to run away after speaking, but was caught again.

Ji Juechuan gnawed on his lips, "Wait."

These two words seemed to be answering Yan Yan's words, but also seemed to be threatening, which made Yan Yan's face turn even redder, and he pushed him away and walked into the hotel in a hurry.

After standing there for five minutes, Ji Juechuan slowly walked towards the hotel.

He didn't remind Yan Yan that those anchors and staff should be familiar with him, even if they went in separately, those people would understand when they saw him appear in the hotel.

If Yan Yan realizes this, he will probably be asked to stay in another hotel. He doesn't want to come all the way to keep an empty room.

Ji Juechuan walked into the hotel quickly, with his head slightly lowered, and quickly got into the elevator.

Yan Yan over there has been fidgeting since he entered the room. When he saw the bed in the middle of the room, he remembered what he said to Ji Juechuan, "It can sleep two people", and Ji Juechuan asked him to wait.

Did Ji Juechuan misunderstand what he said?

Yan Yan's face was a little hot, he just wanted to tell Ji Juechuan that he didn't need to go outside to find a hotel, and that he could sleep with him, there was no other meaning at all.

After waiting anxiously, the doorbell finally rang. Yan Yan ran to the door and opened the door without looking through the cat's eyes.

A tall figure squeezed in, picked him up, turned around and leaned against the door, and the half-open door locked with a "click".

Yan Yan was startled, his clear eyes widened, and his heart stopped beating for a few beats. After seeing clearly that the person who picked him up was Ji Juechuan, he pushed the man complainingly: "What are you doing, you scared me."

Ji Juechuan didn't put him down, but just touched his forehead, his eyes darkened: "Open the door without asking, what if it's someone else?"

"It's so late, how could it be someone else?" Yan Yan blinked.