Chapter 42 - Surprise

Bella's POV

"Well you look like shit,"
Lino said as I entered the house.

"I had a very hard day Lino, please don't piss me off before I use dad's gift on you."
I said looking at him.

"I want you to do me a little favor,"
"Go straight to your room take a shower get changed and meet me in the dining room,"
"I have a surprise for you."
He said pushing me up the stairs.
I went straight to my room slipping off my clothes jumping into the shower,
I let out a sigh as the warm water poured down my body.

I walked into my newly renovated closet running my hands through my dresses thinking about what to wear, After trying on like three different dresses I decided on a brown corset dress

After trying on like three different dresses I decided on a brown corset dress.

I walked into my newly renovated closet running my hands through my dresses thinking about what to wear, After trying on like three different dresses I decided on a brown corset dress

I made my way down stairs towards the dining room, I had to admit I was a bit nervous because I have a love hate relationship with surprises.

"She's coming."
I heard someone whisper making me chuckle a bit.

"Surprise."
They all shouted as I made my way into the room,
I was a bit startled even though I knew they were there.
I was nearly knocked over by Emily who ran towards me embracing me with a big hug.

"Ok my turn now."
A voice said grabbing my attention, I looked to my left seeing Francesca standing there, she playfully pushed Emily aside hugging me.

Neymar POV

"Are you okay."
Francesca asked noticing how nervous I was acting,
My hands was literally shaking as I grabbed my glass taking a sip off champagne waiting for Bella to come downstairs.

"I'm just uneasy with all these bodyguards around us,"
I said making something up.

"She's coming."
Emily whispered to us excitedly.

I instantly gasped watching as she made her way into the room, she looked so beautiful.
I watched as she hugged Emily and Francesca with a huge smile on her face.

"I want you to meet someone."
Francesca said to Bella instantly making me hold my breath.

"This is my boyfriend Neymar."
Francesca said pointing to me, I watched as Bella eyes widened as she took a deep breath looking at me like a deer in headlights.
She soon realized our awkwardness instantly shaking her head snapping out of her trance.

"Nice to meet you."
She said extending her hand out,

"Nice to meet you to."
I stutter a little taking her hand shaking it.

I let go off her hand stepping back glancing over to Lino who was watching us with a suspicion look on his face, it kind off made me feel uneasy.
After all the hugging and greeting we all took a seat a the dinner table.
Lino sat at the head off the table with Bella on his left, Emily sat next to her and off course I sat on the right off Lino opposite Bella with Francesca to my right.

"So Bella where's Alex?"
Francesca asked.

"Who's Alex?"
Lino asked looking at Bella.

"My ex"
Bella answered quickly.

"You mean ex fiancé."
Francesca said making me look at her confused by how persistent she was in letting Lino know Bella was engaged.
Wait Bella was engaged?.

"You were engaged?"
Lino asked looking at Bella.

"Yes I was,"
And it's a very long story we will talk about it later.
Bella said to Lino giving him a look.

"So Francesca how did you and Neymar meet."
Bella said looking at her while taking a sip off her champagne.

"We met at a party in France."
Francesca said leaning against me.

"So Bella are you seeing anyone."
Francesca asked.

"No I have been to busy with the hospital."
"And even though if I choose to see anyone Lino would probably scare them away."
Bella said making everyone laugh.