Chapter 31 - cursed

3 months after

Neymar POV

I'm sorry to tell you this Neymar but you have a sprained ankle.
Luke my doctor said looking at me.
I can't believe this is happening to me again.
it's only been 2 months since my World Cup injury and I was injured again in yesterday match against LOSC, It's like I'm cursed.
I sat down in the waiting room waiting for my friend Jo to pick me up, 
I watched as the doctors paced by looking busy and stressed.
Being in the hospital made me think of her,
I grabbed my phone strolling trough her instagram.
She haven't posted since the day Brazil lost the match against Croatia.
The last time I spoke to Emily was a month ago and she told me that Bella was okay.
She said Bella has been working endlessly in the hospital.
Emily said she thinks it is Bella's way off avoiding spending time with Alex.
I have to admit I haven't stop thinking about Bella since I left Qatar.
My dreams are filled with her, sometimes it's good dreams, but most off the time it's bad.
Like last night,
I dreamt we were on a yacht, Bella was wearing a beautiful white dress, she was standing on the edge off the boat looking down at the water smiling.
Soon as I took a step towards her she was pulled into the water by a pair off hands.
My mom thinks my nightmares are because I am still feeling guilty for leaving Bella.
my mother and I talked a lot about her,
She realized something was off when i came back to Paris.
She kept picking me until I finally told her about Bella.
She was a bit confused when I told her the story,
She herself can't understand why Bella stayed with Alex.
But one thing my mother will always tell me is that if Bella and I are meant to be together we will find our way back to each other in the future.

I'm also seeing someone new,
her name is Francesca she is an influencer from Spain, we started seeing each other a week after I got back to Paris,
I needed a distraction.
Don't give me wrong Francesca is a very nice girl,
beautiful and kind but I could never give her my full love and attention as much as I tried I just can't.
Its like my heart is missing a piece and apparently I left that piece back in Qatar in the hands of a very beautiful doctor.

Bella POV

I took a deep breath off relief as I left the surgery room walking back down to the waiting room,
I have literally just performed four hours off surgery on a young woman,
I had to surgically join back three veins on her wrist,
she tried to take her life after being denied by her parents to be with her boyfriend who she is deeply love with because he has a poor family and can't provide a bright future for her.
I can't believe how evil and selfish some parents can be.
I walked to the waiting room giving the news to her parents that the surgery was successful and their daughter is going to be ok.
I then headed back to my office where I had her boyfriend hidden because her parents didn't wanted him anywhere near her.

"How is Alisha is she going to be ok."
he asked walking towards me.

"Alisha is going to be okay,"
"I'm going to have a nurse take you to see her when she wakes up.
I said looking at him.

"Thank you so much doctor,"
"I really appreciate you helping me see her,"
"I know I may never live up to the expectations off her parents,"
"but the love Alisha and I share is more important than any amount off money."
He said hugging me.

"No problem Tom,"
"Alisha is lucky to have a guy to love her the way you do and if her parents was smart enough they would realize how important you are to their daughter."
I said looking at him smiling he reminded me off Neymar so much with his curly hair and brown eyes.

She is awake the nurse said taking me out off my thoughts,
I waved Tom goodbye as he left to see his love.
I sat on my chair letting out a sigh rubbing my temple, I have been having lots off headache this past month,
its probably because I haven't been getting enough sleep.
After all I have been working endlessly just not to see Alex, I can't stand looking at his face.
He still has me under his control, threatening to have his men quote burn down my hospital with all my staff and patients in it if I ever think about leaving him or seeing any other guy.
Their are many times I thought about sneaking into his room and killing him in his sleep.
But I can't he is heavily guarded by his men,
Rosita told him what I'm capable off so he doesn't trust me.
he also thinks I told Lino what he has done to me.
He is scared Lino comes for him.
But I don't need Lino's help if I want to hurt Alex
I can do it myself.
I just chose not to because that means I have to be nice to him so he can trust me again to be alone in the same room with me without his bodyguards.
But I can't right know I seriously can stand being in the same room with Alex.

I was taken out off my thoughts by a message from my friend Francesca from Spain,
she said she'll be coming to Qatar tomorrow for work and she'll like to catch up with and have lunch.
I haven't seen her in so long, she was my best friend growing up we went to school together,
when I moved to Qatar we kind off lost contact with each other.
I messaged her back telling her I will love to have lunch.