Chapter 12 - home

I arrived getting out of the taxi, A smile instantly came to my face seeing my family home in front of my eyes

A smile instantly came to my face seeing my family home in front of my eyes.
God I miss my home so much,
Of course the place was surrounded by Lino's men who was now dressed in black military uniforms instead off their suits.
They instantly surrounded me guns pointing.
I guess lino hired new guys because they didn't recognize me.
Who are you and why are you here, one of the guys shouted pointing the gun to my head.
I'm here to see your boss, i said smiling playing along.
I could of told them who I was but I was kind of enjoying this.

"Who are you?"
the guy shouted pointing the gun to my head.
I decided that is enough play for me tonight,
I swiftly grab the gun from his hand disarming him placing the gun to his head.

"Tell Lino Cuevas that his sister Bella is here."
I said removing the gun from his head dismantling it and giving it back to him.

One of the guys took his phone dialing a number calling someone.

"Hello"
A familiar voice said answering, I instantly know it was Chris,
Chris is Lino's right hand man.

"Their is a woman here claiming to be related to the boss, she says her name is Bella."
The guy said to Chris.

Chris instantly hang up the phone making a look of confusion come upon the guy face.
After a few seconds I saw him coming out of the front door running towards me.

"Bella"
he shouted picking me up swirling me around.

"I can't believe you are actually here,"
He said kissing me on my cheek.
I turned looking at the bodyguards who all had a scared look on their faces.

"I everything ok?"
Chris asked looking a the guys then back at me.

"everything is fine."
I said smiling sweetly, like I didn't just disarm one of his men.

"Lino isn't home right now he'll be back in a hour."
Chris said as we walked inside opening the door for me to enter the house.
I smiled as the familiar scent of my childhood home hitting my nostril.
The place looked the same as I left.