Chapter 33 - better man.

Bella POV

I made my way out the hospital after a very long day off work,
I instantly groaned as my eyes came upon two off Alex men waiting outside a black suv in the parking lot next to my car.
Alex literally have them follow me everywhere after work making sure I go nowhere but straight to his house.

"Boss wants you to have dinner with him tonight at the hotel,"
Ben one off the guys said as he walked to my car.

"Tell your boss I'm tired and I'm not coming to dinner."
I said opening my car door.

"Yea he knew you would say that, so he asked me to show you this,"
Ben said pointing towards a car which was parked near the ward where my patients stay.

"That car has enough ammunition to blow up half off your hospital,"
"so please Bella for the sake off your patients go to dinner with the boss."
Ben said pleading with me looking actually desperate.

"No I'm not going to dinner with him,"
I said bluffing so Ben would tell me why he was so nervous.
And it worked, he grabbed my hand pulling me away from the other guys.

"My sister is in one off those wards,"
Ben said nervously.

"Well tell your boss not to blow up the hospital that you're sister is in there,"
"because I'm not going to dinner with him,"
I said playing with Ben's mind a bit,
of course I wouldn't risk my hospital being blown up.

"Alex doesn't care if my sister or entire family is in there,"
"he will burn down the entire city just to get your attention Miss Bella."
Ben said pleading with me.

"Fine I'll go to dinner with Alex,"
"but I'm going to need something in return from you."
I said looking at Ben.

"What is that."
Ben asked a bit confused.

"You are going to sneak me out off the house tonight and bring me back to hospital,"
"in need to disarm that bomb."
I said looking at him.

"You know disarming a bomb is very dangerous miss Bella,"
Ben said looking at me.

"Yeah a know."
I said walking towards my car.

After my conversation with Ben I headed to the house to get ready for dinner with Alex and his family.
I rampaged trough my closet looking for something to wear,
Alex mother always give me a lecture every time I see her about how lucky I am to have her son and how I need to dress and act if I am to be a part off their family,
I think she low key hates me because I'm a working woman and I chose not to stay at home and cook and give Alex a message after a long day off work,
like she does to his father.
So why not dress a little slutty and piss her off a bit.
A smile came upon my face as I found the perfect dress.
I took a quick shower got changed apply a little lipstick and mascara, nothing to dramatic because I hate heavy makeup,
A devilish smile came upon my face a I looked at myself in the mirror,
I have to admit I look hot.
I decided to take a picture and post in on my instagram I haven't posted in a long time.

Some memories flooded over me as I drove to the hotel,I haven't been there since the World Cup

I haven't been there since the World Cup.
My thoughts kept running on Neymar as I made my way to the parking lot.
I overheard one off my colleagues today saying that Neymar was injured again yesterday during a match.
I was so busy today that I didn't even thought about finding out what really happened.
I hoped it wasn't that bad because Neymar ankle isn't fully healed after the World Cup.
He went straight from playing in the World Cup to playing with PSG without rest.
When I was treating him, I warned him and his manager that if he has any injury on his ankle again he is going to need surgery.
I just hope he is being treated by good doctors that know what they are doing.

I was taken out off my thoughts by a knocking on my car glass,
I looked up seeing it was Alex standing there.
I let out a groan grabbing my purse getting out off the car.

"Wow you look stunning."
Alex said looking at me eyes widened.

"But as much as I love that dress you can't wear that,"
"You need to cover up,"
"we are having dinner with my parents."
Alex said taking off his jacket giving it to me.

"I'll wear what I want."
I said pushing away his hand walking off towards the restaurant.

"So I heard Neymar got injured during a match yesterday."
Alex said catching up to me.

"I heard he is out for a few months."
Alex said with a grin on his face, knowing very well I'm probably worried about Neymar's health.
I didn't reply to him,
I kept my silence.

"By the way I expect you to be on your best behavior tonight,"
"my father is going to sign over the business to me, we need everything to run smoothly."
"If you try anything to sabotage my night I will have Ben detonate that bomb near your hospital."
Alex said holding my hand as we entered the restaurant which was empty,
their was only a table set in the middle where Alex parents was sitting together with Hans their family lawyer.

"Good night Bella you look beautiful,"
Alex dad said looking at me smiling.

"Thank you"
I said taking a seat gazing at Alex mom who was looking at me pissed as hell.

"Before we get started I will like to propose a toast."
Alex father said raising his glass.
"Alex my son,"
"I will like to commend you on how well you have carried about yourself this past few months."
"You have shown more interest in the business,"
"You have also found the perfect woman whom I think is responsible for your success."
Alex dad said looking at me,
which made me nearly choke on my drink.

"Yes Bella indeed made me a better man."
Alex said wrapping his arm around me making my blood crawl.