But Ji Juechuan is different. Ji Juechuan is still the protagonist Gong in the book, and his plot is far from over.

Even if he continues to stay by Ji Juechuan's side, it's just watching Ji Juechuan finish the plot without him.

Even if he wanted to stay with Ji Juechuan, so what?

Yan Yan lowered his eyes, a little sad.

It was meaningless for him to stay by Ji Juechuan's side.

There were two sniffling sounds in the quiet car.

Ji Juechuan watched Yan Yan shrink back after getting into the car, wanted to speak but didn't know what to say.

He found that if Yan Yan didn't take the initiative to cling to him, he wouldn't be able to find a suitable way to get along.

Calm down now, although he regretted his attitude towards Yan Yan at the airport just now, he did not regret bringing Yan Yan back.

When he thought that Yan Yan was going to leave him and go to a place he didn't know, he couldn't control the violence in his heart.

The moment Yan Yan shook off his hand, he even wanted to tie Yan Yan back and let him stay in his own place.

This time he was able to get him back at the airport, what about next time?

If Yan Yan is smarter next time and runs to any other country, no matter how many people are sent to look for it, it will be a needle in a haystack, and maybe they will never find it in a lifetime.

This possibility made Ji Juechuan feel panicked for the first time.

The car drove down the highway silently, and still no one said a word.

The heater in the car was fully turned on, and Ji Juechuan was already stuffy, but at this moment he felt even more panicked, so he raised his hand and unbuttoned two buttons.

Yan Yan was startled by his action, and Yan Yan turned his head to look at him, and there was still water in his eyes, which looked round and bright, like beautiful glass beads.

But with just one glance, after confirming that he wasn't going to do anything, Yan Yan turned back and continued to point the back of his head at him.

Ji Juechuan was a little impatient.

He put away the dark thoughts in his heart and asked bluntly, "What do you want for lunch?"

Yan Yan just looked out of the car window, and after a while he said in a muffled voice, "I want to divorce you."

"..."

The driver in front and Lu Ji were both suffocated and broke out in a cold sweat in the winter.

In Lu Ji's impression, Yan Yan always smiled sweetly, and always liked to stick to Ji Juechuan's body like a delicate and beautiful kitten.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would never have believed that Yan Yan still had such a stubborn side.

Ji Juechuan was breathing heavily, like a trapped animal, circling around in the cage, not daring to hurt the person in front of him.

After a while, he gritted his teeth and replied, "No."

Yan Yan turned to look at him, the tip of his nose was still a little red: "Why not?"

Ji Juechuan had dark eyes, "Don't even think about it."

"You are unreasonable." Yan Yan started to stare at him again.

"It's just unreasonable." Ji Juechuan replied to him.