The black hair under his hat was docilely attached to his forehead, and his delicate and beautiful face attracted some half-hearted eyes on the beach.

Ji Juechuan paused slightly, sat down on the recliner next to him, and handed him the iced drink.

Yan Yan's face was a little flushed from the sun, his eyes were shining, and they bent into crescents towards him: "Thank you husband."

"What do you want to do this afternoon?"

Ji Juechuan helped him pull up his hat to cover the sun.

"Let's see what projects are arranged on the platform in the afternoon." Yan Yan took a sip of his iced drink, his lips were bright red, and couldn't help complaining, "But those projects don't seem to be interesting."

He didn't know the difference between the couple packages arranged by the platform and the ordinary packages. The items were indeed quite rich, but he took a look and was not very interested.

And there is no fixed time for those projects, as long as you experience them before you leave, so he is not in a hurry to go.

Yan Yan bit the straw, suddenly thought of something, excitedly turned to look at Ji Juechuan: "Let's go surfing in the afternoon!"

He still remembered that Ji Juechuan said that he could surf, and immediately got a little excited, wanting Ji Juechuan to teach him.

"good."

Ji Juechuan only thought that Yan Yan wanted to watch him surf, and agreed without thinking too much.

After lunch at noon, they rested in the room for a while, and then they went to the beach suitable for surfing.

When buying surfboards and surf pants, Yan Yan just took a pair of surf pants when Ji Juechuan put them back.

He turned his head to look at Ji Juechuan with some doubts, and saw that he pursed his lower lip, his face was a little unnatural: "Today's waves are a bit big, so it's not suitable for learning to surf, just watch me play."

"Didn't you take me with you?" Yan Yan was a little reconciled, and wanted to get surf pants.

"It's easy to fall when the waves are big, and it hurts."

Hearing this sentence, Yan Yan hesitated.

"I'll teach you next time." Ji Juechuan took his hand and walked outside.

Hearing what he said, Yan Yan didn't insist anymore.

As soon as they walked out of the shop, they saw someone already surfing, dashing out of the waves in a vigorous figure.

Yan Yan was suddenly attracted by the surfers, and forgot what happened just now, his eyes were full of excitement and yearning.

Seeing him staring at others, Ji Juechuan rarely felt unconvinced, said "wait" to Yan Yan, and went to change into surf pants.

When he came out after changing into his surf shorts, the surfer had already rested on the shore, and a few people chatted and said that the waves were too big, and they had to wait for the waves to subside before going surfing.

Yan Yan was sitting on the side boredly, his eyes lit up when he came out, but was soon replaced by disappointment.

"Husband, I heard them say that the waves are too big today, can't you surf?"

Ji Juechuan glanced at the direction of the sea, but didn't care about the waves at all.

When he was studying in the past, he encountered waves bigger than this one. At that time, he and his classmates were desperate for each other, and the bigger the waves, the more fun they had.