The next day, the two took the flight arranged by the travel agency to City C.

The two-person island tour given by the live broadcast platform is not cheap, but it is not very generous. They are arranged in ordinary economy class.

Although it was only a short hour, there were several children on the plane who were making noise all the time, and the high-pitched noise made people headache. When he got off the plane, Ji Juechuan's face was still a little dark.

Because this island tour was earned by Yan Yan through hard work, even though he wanted to take Yan Yan to the private island, he still didn't mention it, for fear of ruining Yan Yan's interest.

But now he has started to regret it.

Half an hour later, looking at the dilapidated bus in front of him, Ji Juechuan felt even more regretful.

He hesitated whether to quit now, even if he didn't go to the private island, he could take Yan Yan to play casually in City C, at least he didn't have to force himself to stay in such an environment.

But Yan Yan had already held his hand, was about to line up for the bus, and turned to him and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Ji Juechuan pursed his lips, still not wanting to spoil Yan Yan's mood, "You go up first, I'll go buy water."

"Okay." Yan Yan smiled at him, turned around and got into the car.

After getting on the bus and smelling the turbid atmosphere inside, Yan Yan's face changed slightly.

He glanced at the seat number on the ticket in his hand, and found his own seat, which was a window seat in the back row.

The air conditioner on the bus was humming, mixed with the noisy voices of the passengers, and all kinds of strange smells mixed together, rushing straight into people's minds.

After Yan Yan sat down on the seat, he felt a little uncomfortable in his stomach, so he took out his hat and covered his face, leaned on the seat and closed his eyes.

There were more and more passengers on the bus, some people in front were arguing because of their positions, and several children ran from the front of the bus to the back, screaming and playing.

A middle-aged man with a big arm and a thick waist got on the bus. He found his seat according to the seat number, and looked around with some dissatisfaction.

According to the travel guide he read, the window on the right side of the bus can see the endless sea view, while the left side can only see the road.

The ticket in his hand is the seat on the left.

The same fare has a completely different experience. The middle-aged man was a little unconvinced. He looked around in the bus and his eyes fell on Yan Yan who was on the right.

In the noisy bus, the boy sat quietly by the window. His hat covered his whole face, only his smooth chin was exposed, which was so white that it reflected in the sun.

He held a backpack in his arms, his slender, white fingers were slightly curved, and they rested lightly on the backpack, his hands were as beautiful as porcelain that would shatter when touched.

The middle-aged man rolled his eyes and walked over.

"Hey, let's change seats."

Yan Yan heard the rough voice above his head, which made his eardrums ache, and his eyebrows under the hat frowned slightly. He wasn't sure if the voice was calling him, and he was a little weak, so he ignored it.

Suddenly, the seat under him was kicked a few times, and the voice sounded again: "Can't you hear me talking to you?"

The middle-aged man didn't wait for Yan Yan to respond, he reached out to **** the backpack in his arms, and planned to put Yan Yan's backpack in his place directly, so that Yan Yan had to change places with him.