Rule 65 | Never fuck your roommate.

"SHOULDN'T WE GO to y-your place, instead?" Y/N looked up at me shyly as I swallowed hard, trying to keep together the last few bits of my rationality which threatened to shatter the moment I gave in to the overpowering urge to gaze into her wi...

   "SHOULDN'T WE GO to y-your place, instead?" Y/N looked up at me shyly as I swallowed hard, trying to keep together the last few bits of my rationality which threatened to shatter the moment I gave in to the overpowering urge to gaze into her wide, innocent eyes. All while she suggested something so utterly crude to me.

I closed my eyes with a soft groan, forcing my breathing to normalise. I couldn't get ahead of myself here. Couldn't lose my sense of rationale too quick. There was too much at stake here.

Both of our lives, for instance.

I still had to get us to Y/N's house safely in order for something—anything at all—to happen next.

"I'm not letting you have your first time anywhere but in your own bed, baby. That's the least I can do for you." I finally said, soft amusement lacing my voice when I noticed her cheeks flush crimson under my thumb.

It made me wonder what her reaction would have been to me not mincing my words at all and outrightly telling her that I couldn't wait to fuck her in her childhood bed.

The same bed she'd slept in cozy and tight for years before some sick bastards had decided to take that away from her. Decided to taint years worth of good dreams with a horrifying, never-ending nightmare.

The same bed in which I was going to try and replace that horror with pure ecstasy. I was going to give it my very best.

For her pleasure and mine.

With a final caress of my thumb over her cheek, I leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on the warm skin before pressing my forehead against hers with a soft sigh, as our eyes locked.

"I plan on making long, sweet love to you, little flower." I whispered reverently against her skin as her eyes fluttered wide in shock, a soft gasp getting stuck in her throat though she continued to blink at me in silence. And to my immense satisfaction, breathless anticipation.

"I'm going to fuck you and please you the way I want," Voice growing hoarse with need, I kept my gaze fixed on hers, making sure that she saw and felt my anticipation too. "The way I've always wanted to and in ways you can't possibly imagine. But in order for that to happen, we need to reach your house first, yes?"

"Mhmm," Y/N nodded ever-so-slightly, arms still wound around my shoulders as I smiled against her skin.

"Back into your seat, then, baby." I tapped her bottom lightly, suppressing a grin as she whined but pulled herself back into her seat nevertheless, shifting uncomfortably due to her now soiled underwear.

"Take it off." I commanded hoarsely, looking at her as she stared back at me in a shocked silence, mortification colouring her beautiful face.