Rule 43 | Never get a boner for your roommate.

IF THERE WAS one thing I hated as much as I hated waking up to a raging hard-on first fucking thing in the morning, it was failing to do anything about it

That too while my ridiculously beautiful roommate unknowingly pushed her equally sexy ass back into me, only trying to get comfortable in her sleep but making it impossibly hard to breathe—both for me and my dick—in the process.

It didn't help that she was dressed in the flimsiest fucking floral pyjamas either, the fabric so thin I could feel every single curve of her bottom pressing against me, rocking against my length with a deliciously painful pressure as she huddled deeper and deeper into my embrace, nuzzling her face against my forearm and letting out the softest of sounds as she eased back into sleep yet again.

She'd been doing this the entire night.

And as much as I'd held it in for the last seven hours, I was fast approaching my breaking point now that she'd practically jostled and nudged me backwards until I was pressed up against the wall, unable to move in the tiny, congested space.

Fuck.

I needed to get off her bed now or I was afraid my broken bed wouldn't be the only messy thing in this room.

Letting out a low groan of absolute torture as Y/N unconsciously shuffled in her sleep again, I clamped my eyes shut and gritted my jaw, trying to focus on regulating my erratic breathing rather than her soft, warm body aligned with mine, every curve and dip of her back moulding against my front.

I don't know how long I lay there in my misery, torn between my unduly optimistic desire to act like a gentleman and pull away without making a big deal out of things, and the painstakingly basal, carnal need to lift her by the hips and prise her impossibly close until I was buried deep inside her heat.

A curse made its way to my lips as soon as the thought I'd been most wary of crossing my mind, scorched through my nervous system with incredible speed, leaving the entirety of my body thrumming with an exciting rush of warmth in its wake. Only yesterday, I'd sworn I wouldn't think about sex around Y/N, and here I was, already failing spectacularly because of the very innocence I'd sought to keep intact.

Cold things. I needed to think of cold, chilly, frosty things. Anything that could turn me off.

Cold soggy noodles.

Messy bedrooms with empty, unmade beds.

My father's icy glower when he found out that a seventeen year old me wanted to pursue a career in music.