Yan Yan clicked on the event page and took a look, and found that it is really possible to form a team, but the number of likes will be divided equally according to the number of team members.

He went to the anchor's homepage to look again, and looked through his previous works. Although the number was small, the quality was acceptable.

During these few minutes, the opposite anchor sent him a few more question marks, as if to ask what he meant.

Yan Yan thought that he was not yet proficient in editing videos, and if someone could help, it would be better than himself.

Thinking of this, he went back to the "good" past, and the other party quickly threw him a link to form a team, and the two quickly formed a team.

After forming a team, Yan Yan sent a few words to introduce himself, and then sent a friendly cat expression pack.

But the anchor seemed to be busy with something, so he didn't reply to him again.

Yan Yan didn't care about it either, so he clicked on the event page to find other rewards for this event, wondering if there would be any rewards.

He took a closer look, and found that the anchor with the most likes would not only get a free promotion spot on the platform, but would also be rewarded with 10,000 yuan and a free island tour for two.

Seeing the 10,000 yuan, Yan Yan's eyes lit up, and he suddenly became motivated for this event.

He dug out the video that had been cut in half a few days ago, and began to cut it seriously again.

When sleeping at night, Ji Juechuan found that Yan Yan had been rubbing his eyes, and his thin eyelids were all red.

He pulled Yan Yan's hand from rubbing his eyes, and frowned for a few times, "Your eyes are uncomfortable?"

Yan Yan nodded.

His eyes were itchy, but Ji Juechuan held his hand to prevent him from rubbing it, so he had to blink hard a few times.

"Did the lashes fall out of your eyes?"

Seeing Yan Yan frowned in discomfort, Ji Juechuan moved closer, pressed his hand rubbing his eyes with one hand, and pinched his chin with the other to take a closer look.

He looked at it for a while, but he didn't see any eyelashes falling in, he only felt Yan Yan's light breath spraying on his face.

Yan Yan blinked a few more times, and said, "It should be because I looked at the computer for too long in the afternoon."

He spends the afternoon and evening editing videos, forgetting the time because he is so absorbed in it, and doesn't put down the computer until it's time to go to bed.

Ji Juechuan let go of him, got out of bed, took a hot towel, and gently applied it to his eyes.

The white towel covered his beautiful eyes, revealing only the tip of his small nose and soft lips, and then his porcelain white chin and slender neck.

Yan Yan's eyes were blindfolded, and he looked more fragile than usual, but he had a gesture of complete trust in Ji Juechuan, and his thin white fingers were still grabbing Ji Juechuan's sleeves.

Ji Juechuan's eyes darkened, because he couldn't see, his eyes stayed on his face wantonly.

"Husband, I participated in an event on the live broadcast platform today."

Yan Yan didn't feel his strong gaze, but felt that he couldn't see anything in front of him, and felt a little insecure, so he grabbed Ji Juechuan's sleeve and started looking for topics.

Ji Juechuan gave an "um" and signaled him to continue talking.

"The reward for that event is a free island tour for two, which is five days and four nights."

Because he felt that Ji Juechuan would not be interested in the 10,000 yuan, Yan Yan only mentioned the island tour instead of the 10,000 yuan bonus.

Hearing Yan Yan talking about island tours, Ji Juechuan was distracted, and couldn't help imagining Yan Yan basking in the sun without his shirt on.

As white as he is, it must be so white that it shines in the sun.

Yan Yan didn't hear Ji Juechuan's response, so he tugged on his cuff.

Ji Juechuan came back to his senses and coughed lightly, "Do you want to go to the island?"

If Yan Yan wants to go to the island to play, just tell him no, the arrangement he made must be better than the free island tour arranged by the live broadcast platform.

Yan Yan pursed his lips under the towel, "I don't really want to."

The 10,000 yuan was more attractive to him.

"Honey, if I get the reward, will you go with me?" Yan Yan made a request that he thought was very unreasonable.

He turned his head, and the towel slipped a little from his eyes.

"Go." Ji Juechuan pulled up the slipped towel, and when he withdrew his hand, his fingertips brushed against his face, causing a little numbness.

Yan Yan felt a little strange, but soon figured it out again.

Before he told Ji Juechuan the time of the island tour, Ji Juechuan agreed, which must be perfunctory for him.

He pretended not to notice, and happily curled the corners of his lips, "That's great."

After talking about this topic, Yan Yan didn't speak any more. He counted the number of times he acted like a baby with Ji Juechuan in his mind today, and wanted to see how the daily plan was completed.

He recalled briefly, and found that the plan was almost completed, only one kiss was missing.

Ji Juechuan stretched out his hand, just as he was about to change a hot towel for Yan Yan, when he suddenly sat up, the towel fell off his face, revealing his lively eyes.

The corners of his eyes were reddened by the heat from the towel, but his eyes were shining brightly, as if they were hiding stars.

Before Ji Juechuan could react, his thin lips were softly covered, followed by a familiar fragrance, like countless invisible hooks.