Ji Juechuan stood up, with the same expression on his face as usual, "Look for yourself, I'll go up first."

"Yeah." Yan Yan nodded vigorously, looked up at Ji Juechuan's face, and controlled himself not to look at other parts of his body.

Ji Juechuan didn't say anything, turned around and went upstairs.

Yan Yan heaved a sigh of relief when he was the only one left on the sofa, and nestled in the sofa awkwardly.

Although I can understand Ji Juechuan's reaction, understanding is one thing, but embarrassment is another.

He stared at the TV with red ears, and it took him a long time to finally focus on the TV.

It was during lunch that Ji Juechuan came down from upstairs.

Because of what happened just now, the two of them didn't talk much, only Aunt Zhang asked a few words about the marriage certificate and when they planned to hold the wedding.

Yan Yan rolled his eyes and said that he hadn't decided yet.

Aunt Zhang nodded understandingly, "This kind of important matter needs to be decided carefully, there is no rush."

Yan Yan nodded in agreement, it's best not to hold it until he leaves.

After eating, Yan Yan sat on the sofa with his computer in his arms, and clicked on the private message sent by the fans of the live broadcast platform.

He read them one by one, and most of them were saying that he asked for leave too often recently, so he was asked to live broadcast more.

Several fans also directly sent him a link, asking him to participate in the event held by the live broadcast platform.

In order to appease the fans before, he promised them that they would participate in the activities of the live broadcast platform. Just during the registration period for the new event held by the live broadcast platform recently, the fans sent him the link directly.

Yan Yan clicked on that link and entered the event registration page.

The purpose of this event is to support newcomers and unknown small anchors, and only anchors with less than 10,000 fans can participate.

Yan Yan's fans hadn't reached 10,000, so he swiped down and began to look at the details of the event carefully.

The requirement of the activity is to let the anchor edit the highlights of the live broadcast into a complete video, and then publish it on the platform. The anchor with the most likes can get free promotion and other rewards from the platform.

The format and number of videos are not limited, and anchors with few fans can also rely on hard work to win more likes.

After reading the details of the event, Yan Yan clicked on Sign Up, filled in some simple information, and soon signed up successfully.

After signing up, he planned to continue to read the fans' private messages. As soon as he opened the private message interface, he saw a new message sent.

The person who sent the message didn't pay attention to him, and there was an anchor's logo on his avatar.

Yan Yan hesitated for a moment, clicked on the message, and found that the other party wanted to form a team with him.

Perhaps seeing that the sent message became read, the other party sent him a few more messages soon.

[I participated in this event last year and can take you]

[I am also very good at editing, and I can also help you edit your videos]

Can this event be teamed up?