Chapter 54: Looking for you

City C is just a second-tier city. The end of the world is coming, zombies are rampant, and all modern equipment is paralyzed. It has long been forgotten here.

Xu Yi is not only an ability user, but also the heir of a tens of billions consortium. Before the apocalypse, his business has been involved in many industries, including some emerging industries.

His decision to return to City C this time caused an uproar in the Xu family. They are in the safe zone, where they can still live a life similar to that of a wealthy family, but the basic safety cannot be guaranteed outside.

But this time Xu Yi had made up his mind. He was originally a person with ideas and no one could object to what he decided.

 There was no way, the Xu family sent a whole team of 20 people with ability users. The cars that are equipped are all new energy. Not only do he not have to worry about refueling, but he can even solve the problem of using electricity along the way.

 Moreover, all these ability users belonged to the special team before their awakening, and they were both capable and loyal. These are the forces that the Xu family has cultivated for so many years, and they were all brought out at once to escort him back to City C.

His father frowned and said: "Although I don't know what you are going to do, but come back quickly after finishing the work, I can't do without you here!"

    Xu Yi said: "It depends."

Will he be able to receive a mobile phone these days? It brings a brief signal, sometimes there is Fangcheng, sometimes there is a child, if he don't see it occasionally, it's like losing his soul.

 Xu Yi didn't recognize it at first, but after a long time, he found that everything in the picture looked familiar. Isn't this the decoration of the resort hotel that Fangcheng opened back then? He had been there several times.

He was very excited to be able to lock Fangcheng's location.

This is also an important reason why he had to leave.

    There is not even a set time to return.

Xu's father frowned, and said, "I'll let the drones of those scientists fly over to take a few photos, and you'll leave after you confirm it's safe."

Because there was no signal. Only more complex programs can be implanted inside the drone. Success is not necessarily guaranteed. Moreover, whether the UAV can fly more than 600 kilometers alone is a problem.

    Xu Yi said: "I can't wait!"

Since he knew where Fangcheng was. He couldn't calm down.

After speaking, he took his men and left. This time, he left most of the guards behind, leaving four of them alone. A new energy vehicle was driven away.

Those who stay must continue to protect the safety of the base.

Xu's father also had no choice but to let him go.

Xu Yi drove all the way to get there in four days, but the road was delayed for a few days. Due to the outbreak of zombies on many highways, people died, cars were congested on the roads, bridges were destroyed, and landslides occurred. He even encountered two groups of high-level zombies on the road. It took him half a month to reach City C.

Xu Yi was born and raised in City C, he thought the situation here was very bad. But when he came back, he was a little surprised. The road has clearly been cleared and there are very few cars on the road. It's not like other places where there are corpses everywhere. He can even see someone repairing cables here.

Seeing someone coming, the other party is not afraid.

 Not only Xu Yi was surprised, but even the people who accompanied him were shocked: "Could it be that order has been restored?"

    Xu Yi said, "It's possible!"

Then his car drove all the way to Fang Cheng's villa. There are even people clearing fields on both sides of the road. There are green onion seedlings fluttering in the wind. It looked like it was full of vitality.

 Xu Yi was extremely curious about this place, and immediately put these people on the road.
"Go and find out what's going on here!"

They have more advanced communication equipment like walkie-talkies, and the ability users they brought are rich in experience with a professional background in special warfare, just looking for news is a piece of cake for them.

    "What about you?" the ability user asked Xu Yi.

    Xu Yi raised his eyebrows slightly, and said, "I have some personal matters, don't worry about me! I will contact you when necessary."

    "Yes!" The four said in unison. Xu Yi drove away.

He drove all the way up the hill. From a distance, Fangcheng's villa seems to have been remodeled. His car was not recognized by the security system. As soon as he approached, he heard the screeching sound of the alarm on the book outside. The people in the villa were alarmed.

There are some old people in the family. Coincidentally, Fang Cheng is at home today. He thumped when he heard the voice. He hurried out to check the situation. As a result, as soon as he arrived in the courtyard, he saw Xu Yi's overly handsome face through the iron gate, and he was caught off guard and froze on the spot.

    Xu Yi said: "Long time no see!"
He actually gritted his teeth, hating Fang Cheng for leaving without saying goodbye.

Fang Cheng looked at him, even in the apocalypse, his clothes were very decent, nothing changed from the past. Even his car is the model called "Invincible Chariot" in the last days, they are already people from two worlds.

    Fang Cheng didn't even open the door, and said: "President Xu, this is not where you came from, go back." He seemed eager to get rid of their relationship.

Xu Yi has been thinking about it for two years, and he was delayed for half a month on the road, how could he bear such a light sentence in exchange. Xu Yi laughed back in anger. Seeing that Fang Cheng didn't open the door, he climbed up in three steps. His physical fitness is very good, plus he is an ability user, so he flew over the sharp fence and barbed wire to Fangcheng without much effort.

"This is not the courtesy of entertaining guests! Why are you so eager to get rid of me? you have a new lover? Or do you have a child with someone!?"